Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-15-2017, 09:34 PM   #8631
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
I was looking at the big king fu dude and noticed he would make a great hulk conversation red, green would need to modify the hair. The size would be perfect for a pf. Hulk pf should be this size like the comics and cartoons hovering over all the others. The ss hulks all
Need to be at least double the size to be in scale with modern hulk. The ss hulk vs spidey set was perfect scale for both characters.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:36 PM   #8632
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch07137 View Post
Still cant believe there was so much bashing on this piece earlier on, gives me a lot of hope for the ninjas even tho I just got reptile on order
Do be fair most people were only disapointed in the hairline (me included), the rest of the statue was not negatively commented on by most.
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:36 PM   #8633
bangooface
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
bangooface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:48 PM   #8634
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
Do be fair most people were only disapointed in the hairline (me included), the rest of the statue was not negatively commented on by most.
Mmm thats not really accurate.

The ranting included the beads, fabric, paint, base, pretty much everything.

My ex-girlfriend, who was a psychiatrist, would say those are the types who are trying to talk themselves into something being a reality, even if it isnt.

A lot of people do it.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:01 PM   #8635
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Mmm thats not really accurate.

The ranting included the beads, fabric, paint, base, pretty much everything.

My ex-girlfriend, who was a psychiatrist, would say those are the types who are trying to talk themselves into something being a reality, even if it isnt.

A lot of people do it.
I'm not going to argue that as I dont recall exactly how many ranted about what exactly I just seem to remember most of it was about the hairline. I personaly dont remember seeing anything worth complaining about apart from the quality of some pictures...and the hairline
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:52 PM   #8636
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post

Very true. I remember the hairline "that wasn't changed but different" as the main issue people were complaining. Some did have other complaints like the beads not having the wood grain. Which Jerry later explained that the factory was heavy on the paint thus covering the wood grain lines. I'm sure there were others but hairline for the win.
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:01 PM   #8637
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Yeah the hairline overshadowed everything else. I feel it was an appropriate concern but since it's come out and blown everything I've every seen away from my personal experience it's no longer an issue.

Just a fantastic piece all around from pcs.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:42 AM   #8638
ShinShoryuken
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
I was looking at the big king fu dude and noticed he would make a great hulk conversation red, green would need to modify the hair. The size would be perfect for a pf. Hulk pf should be this size like the comics and cartoons hovering over all the others. The ss hulks all
Need to be at least double the size to be in scale with modern hulk. The ss hulk vs spidey set was perfect scale for both characters.

Jerry should start conducting mental health checks before offloading his masterpieces.
Your akuma should be confiscated
ShinShoryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:03 AM   #8639
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

I remember the hairline mainly as well.
And most of the bashing was for pics of the recasts that were shown here where collectors thought they were actually the real Akumas.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:33 PM   #8640
firefly76
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Who cares about the so called flaws, either you got both Akuma's or you don't. Just know that 300 plus people are happy with it and good luck getting one in a few years for a cheap price.

Where is my Shin because I'm excited
firefly76 is offline   Reply With Quote