Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 10-12-2015, 11:10 AM   #1241
bluclaudino
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
GOD YES! to all of those. Guy must be either in a dio with Kakashi doing one of their insane competitions, or in his 8 Gates unleashed form doing his final attack.

And Damn am I looking forward to an awesome Kisame. Honestly am game for all of Akatsuki.
I could see Guy with the Red Blood Dragon, Kisame with Great Shark, Sasori with Third Kazekage Puppet and Iron Sand, Kakuzu with the four strings beasts, Hidan maybe with a wall on wich are impaled some people sacrified, Zetsu with a huge tree, Konan with paper wings and paper spear, and maybe Pain with all the six paths.. and we are finished

But i would also need the Sannin Trio (each of them with summoning beasts), the Hokages (Hashirama with Mokujin, Tobirama with a Water Wall, Hiruzen with Enma).. AT LEAST..
bluclaudino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 11:35 AM   #1242
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

See, it is stuff like this ^ that is making me broke, and only get Tsume stuff more and more.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 03:07 PM   #1243
bluclaudino
Frackin!

I'm too much addicted to Naruto i have to admit I could invent a nice concept about almost all the character that appeared more than one time

For example.. could you imagine Kiba on top of "Cerberus Three Headed Wolf"? I could'nt imagine something cooler But also a simplier Hinata with "Lion Palms" and some White Zetsus flying around hit by her..

I could also imagine in my mind Kabuto Sage with White Dragon by "Hakugeki no Jutsu".. Kakashi with the "Earth Wall" and dog faces on it..

And i forgot about Minato, could be great surrounded by trees, some Hiraishin-kunai stuffed into them, and a Double Rasengan in his hands..

I could go on endlessly But i have to stop.. it hurts
Old 10-12-2015, 08:40 PM   #1244
Sharkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
I'm too much addicted to Naruto i have to admit I could invent a nice concept about almost all the character that appeared more than one time

For example.. could you imagine Kiba on top of "Cerberus Three Headed Wolf"? I could'nt imagine something cooler But also a simplier Hinata with "Lion Palms" and some White Zetsus flying around hit by her..

I could also imagine in my mind Kabuto Sage with White Dragon by "Hakugeki no Jutsu".. Kakashi with the "Earth Wall" and dog faces on it..

And i forgot about Minato, could be great surrounded by trees, some Hiraishin-kunai stuffed into them, and a Double Rasengan in his hands..

I could go on endlessly But i have to stop.. it hurts
It hurts because it will be ages till Tsume gets to even a 10th of those ideas... :'( (which I guess is good for my wallet)
Old 10-13-2015, 11:40 AM   #1245
NosferatuOMeGa
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I'll take one of each of the above listed Naruto pieces...

I'd also like Tsume to have a "registration" of sorts for their statue #s.
A priority ordering time would be nice somehow as well. Can't stand seeing day old statues prices tripled and quadrupled.
NosferatuOMeGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 03:11 PM   #1246
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Hey guys--

My heart stopped today when the Ulquiorra statue I ordered on ebay arrived--in pieces. The seller apparently didn't have the original styrofoam, so he wrapped Ulquiorra up in bubble wrap and put him in his original box.

That would be fine, except that Ulquiorra right left and left arm came separated from the body, and his sword came in three parts.

Before I totally freak out and go after the seller, can anyone who has this statue tell me if Ulquiorra is SUPPOSED to separate like this...? Because right now, I'm pretty sure that this statue is trash and I want to cry. =/

MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 04:05 PM   #1247
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

No he's all one piece.

To be honest you could repair him up pretty easy as all the joins wouldn't be seen. His arm and foot would glue back in no problem.

The sword is the worst part as the grip has broken away from the hilt but still could be repaired.

Is the base and everything ok?

I'd hit him up for a partial refund at least, keep it and fix him up.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 05:15 PM   #1248
Sharkey

Yea those breaks seem pretty clean for the most part, you shouldn't have much issue reattaching them.

Did the seller state that he did not have the styrofoam? If not I would tear into him for big partial refund. If he did then I would still demand a good size refund as he should have packaged that a helluva lot better. They ship it with foam protecting the legs and arms for a reason. That really needed to be wrapped in layers and then packed in bubble wrap to a degree where he would not jostle about at all.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:20 AM   #1249
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

this is a displayed set or brand new ?

how much did you paid for ?
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 09:02 AM   #1250
bluclaudino
Frackin!

It seems deassembled due to vibrations or something like that.. very easy to repair, it's not broken.. but a partial refund could be supported quite well with those photos