Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 01-21-2007, 09:40 AM   #51
elwood49
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjread View Post
malo is the little kid in Kakariko Village. He has some old goron just inside his door collecting money to 1)Rebuild the Bridge 2) Open the new Malo-Mart. Pay for this (Will take you 3000 rupees) and then the store will open with the magic armor (another 600 rupees). I found the quickest and easiest way to make $$$ was to catch and sell the bugs to the little girl in Castle Town. Remember that when you find a bug, it's "partner" is in the same area.
Actually, if you help the Goron open the hot spring water stand in Castle Town, it only takes I think 1,000 + 200 rupees total to open the Malo Mart instead of 1,000 + 2,000. Damn, I bet that took you forever to do w/o the discount!

Ghost, how can you consider the game "beaten" if you don't even have the magic armor? Did you finish the Cave of Ordeals, beat RollGoll, get all 4 bottles, get the 3 bomb bags, etc.,etc.? The sidequests/minigames are one of my favorite parts of any Zelda game, and I don't consider it really complete until I do everything.
elwood49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:56 PM   #52
bjread
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood49 View Post
Actually, if you help the Goron open the hot spring water stand in Castle Town, it only takes I think 1,000 + 200 rupees total to open the Malo Mart instead of 1,000 + 2,000. Damn, I bet that took you forever to do w/o the discount!

Ghost, how can you consider the game "beaten" if you don't even have the magic armor? Did you finish the Cave of Ordeals, beat RollGoll, get all 4 bottles, get the 3 bomb bags, etc.,etc.? The sidequests/minigames are one of my favorite parts of any Zelda game, and I don't consider it really complete until I do everything.
I could never get him hot spring water. It only took me about 4 hrs to complete. I just found a bunch of bugs and would sell them to the girl. I'd get about 150 for each pair.
bjread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:07 PM   #53
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood49 View Post
Well I didn't mean I beat it 100% I know that. I always go through games like that first then come back again and pace myself and take my time with the sidequests. I did have the bottles, the bomb bags, and the Poe's though. I would hate to do those again but I do want to go back and just chill for a while after I can turn into a wolf at anytime.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:16 PM   #54
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I finished the game about a week ago. I really enjoyed myself, I have to say the Ocarina of Time has still been my favorite game to play from my memory. I am going by when the game came out and how much fun I had each time. Ofcourse when that game came out my apartment exploded and I was staying at the Holiday Inn for two months so that could have something to do with it. I was hauled up in the hotel playing all the time.

Anyways that magic armor sucks it takes away your money when you use it.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:33 PM   #55
Primal
Batman

I beat it yesterday. Great game but agreed with MB that my memory tells me Ocarina was better. Really innovative gameplay though.

Did anyone beat the Cave of Ordeals in the Gerudo desert? Tough as hell but I did.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:55 PM   #56
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I sold my Zelda on Ebay for $30. The game cost me $39 plus tax, so I got to play Zelda for about $12. I sold it because these are the types of games that I will never ever play again.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 02:02 PM   #57
riderV3
ROT Minister of Scientific Emergency Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Anyways that magic armor sucks it takes away your money when you use it.
that's the beauty of the magic armor!!
when you take any damage, you lose money instead hearts.
don't tell me you expect 0 damage when you are facing 3 dark knights at a time
riderV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 02:48 PM   #58
Ghost

You just lure out one knight at a time
Old 02-12-2007, 11:12 PM   #59
Primal
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderV3 View Post
that's the beauty of the magic armor!!
when you take any damage, you lose money instead hearts.
don't tell me you expect 0 damage when you are facing 3 dark knights at a time
Bah...beat the Cave of Ordeals withOUT magic armor like a real man.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:39 AM   #60
Ghost

Pssh no one cares about no Cave of nothing! What do you get out of it anyways?! Link still doesn't get laid in the end