Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 11-24-2009, 09:49 AM   #11
DC_Universe_Grl
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

this is insane, i just got a refund from the second place i ordered this from last night. These sites need to stop leaving in stock on their sites if they aren't!!!!

Well just purchased another one from Ebay, hope it comes through this time. I have a feeling this one is going to be worth some money some day.
DC_Universe_Grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:02 AM   #12
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Universe_Grl View Post
this is insane, i just got a refund from the second place i ordered this from last night. These sites need to stop leaving in stock on their sites if they aren't!!!!

Well just purchased another one from Ebay, hope it comes through this time. I have a feeling this one is going to be worth some money some day.
Yikes, I hope mine goes through. i think I might email them and make sure.

UPDATE: Good thing I emailed them, they are also sold out of pre-orders. And my order didn't go through even though their site said "In Stock". I have had this issue with CCG Armory many times. They dont update their site at all.

UPDATE 2: Now they found one that is available...I will keep you updated, lol.

Well my order is good to go. They must have had someone cancel or payment wasn't received, so I was able to snag one. They said that this is their first shipment, that they would probably get more in the future and asked if I wanted a Zantanna or Wonder Woman, because they just got more in. That is quite the wait. DC must not be releasing more of these statues, just the rest of the 5000.

Should be interesting to see who I get first... Black Canary or Catwoman
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:48 AM   #13
DC_Universe_Grl
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Yikes, I hope mine goes through. i think I might email them and make sure.

UPDATE: Good thing I emailed them, they are also sold out of pre-orders. And my order didn't go through even though their site said "In Stock". I have had this issue with CCG Armory many times. They dont update their site at all.

UPDATE 2: Now they found one that is available...I will keep you updated, lol.

Well my order is good to go. They must have had someone cancel or payment wasn't received, so I was able to snag one. They said that this is their first shipment, that they would probably get more in the future and asked if I wanted a Zantanna or Wonder Woman, because they just got more in. That is quite the wait. DC must not be releasing more of these statues, just the rest of the 5000.

Should be interesting to see who I get first... Black Canary or Catwoman
yea same here because I have Catwoman from Tales of Wonder and I haven't gotten a cancellation on that yet, so I am hoping I am still good.
DC_Universe_Grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #14
Hunter Frost
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Does anyone here order from Entertainment Earth? I'm ordering Catwoman from them and this will also be my first time ordering ANYTHING online. I've always bought my statues from my LCS. Has anyone had any issues with Entertainment Earth?
Hunter Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:03 PM   #15
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Frost View Post
Does anyone here order from Entertainment Earth? I'm ordering Catwoman from them and this will also be my first time ordering ANYTHING online. I've always bought my statues from my LCS. Has anyone had any issues with Entertainment Earth?
I've ordered from them before and they were good. It wasn't a pre-order, though, so I'm not sure how quickly they get those out the door...
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:53 PM   #16
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
ToW did something similar with the Wonder Woman Cover Girls statue. It never made any sense. I did the same thing you did and just bought it somewhere else for cheaper... ToW definitely started having issues awhile back... sounds like they haven't really recovered, although I did just get the Aquaman and Mera busts from them ok (although, they were still slow to ship).

I had noticed DCBS had already filled my order for the Black Canary statue...
Yes they did which is why I left Tales of Wonder and went with MostWantedCollectibles which is about 1000x better.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:20 PM   #17
bat_collector
Galactus

wow, surprised to see people having that much of a hard time pre-ordering this one
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #18
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat_collector View Post
wow, surprised to see people having that much of a hard time pre-ordering this one
Me too, I have mine ordered and ready for her to arrive!
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #19
dechirico7
The Flash

Well I waited till the last second on this one. Didn't know if I wanted her for sure.

Mine shipped out today, 3-5 days, can't wait.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:20 PM   #20
ComicChix
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Things From Another World still has them for preorder at $79.99. I've had nothing but great luck with them.
ComicChix is offline   Reply With Quote