Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 09-18-2008, 01:40 PM   #111
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBamf View Post
One time in 7000 years ain't that bad.

But how many times have we seen DB be a weakness to Thor? It used to happen all the time in the Avengers.
Who in the world is he going to fight all those centuries ago? A half crazied Camel? Times are different now with heroes who can match Adam's power. He had best remain Black Adam because otherwise he gets beat down. As far as DB goes that was the lesson that Odin was teaching Thor and it made for good writing.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #112
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
Who in the world is he going to fight all those centuries ago? A half crazied Camel? Times are different now with heroes who can match Adam's power. He had best remain Black Adam because otherwise he gets beat down. As far as DB goes that was the lesson that Odin was teaching Thor and it made for good writing.
For all your talk, it comes down to schoolboy arguments.

What a shame...
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:22 PM   #113
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBamf View Post
For all your talk, it comes down to schoolboy arguments.

What a shame...
Sometimes schoolboy arguments are the best. But have you not read anything that I posted? Black Adam is one of my favorite DC charcters and is a force to be reckconed with. He would be one of the toughest opponents Thor would face. I just disagree with the outcome of the fight.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:23 PM   #114
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
What "facts" do you have to support your spurious claims.The last time I checked Thor transforms into his human counterpart all the time. I guess he is secure and confident in who he is and what he can do, while Adam is so paranoid and insecure in himself to be human. I guess with all the enemies he's made over the years he has to stay as Black Adam.
i guess thor like to be human but Adam don't like to be a regular guy why be regular when you can be super??? and remember he is a bad guy he's suppose to have enemies especially if you kill a hole country like Adam did and become the world most wanted human
all hail the mighty Adam
bebohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:36 PM   #115
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
i just find this to be somewhat silly, you must remember Adam was chosen by SHAZAM to wield the power for a reason, so to think there were no super human threats back then is silly
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #116
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
i just find this to be somewhat silly, you must remember Adam was chosen by SHAZAM to wield the power for a reason, so to think there were no super human threats back then is silly
Its even more sillier to think that there where back then the same number of super powered heroes & villians running around. Plus the Wizard didn't choose wisely because he should have known absolute power corrupts absolutley and Black Adam is corrupt.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:52 PM   #117
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Its even more sillier to think that there where back then the same number of super powered heroes & villians running around. Plus the Wizard didn't choose wisely because he should have known absolute power corrupts absolutley and Black Adam is corrupt.
well Thor and all his asgardian buddies as well as lord knows how many other immortal otherworldly super beings were around then, so i'd say there were plenty of super buddies to fight. and nobody is saying Shazam made the best choice
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:24 PM   #118
isculpt
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
I never said Thor couldn't be beaten, he can, but not by Black Adam. You seem to think that Black Adam can't be beaten, I beg to differ. Thor typically holds back when fight mortals especially the Hulk. If Thor went all out (Celestial) fighting mode Hulk is toast. Its curious how Thor can go out all on the Destroyer but won't on Hulk, why, could it be that he is holding back? Hulk is also one of the strongest beings in the Marvel Universe and can take on just about anyone including Adam.
Hulk is toast? Though the writing sucks, its called Red Hulk my friend.... Lets not bring the hulk in this okay?
isculpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #119
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

red hulk smash puny thor
bebohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:52 PM   #120
isculpt
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebohawk View Post
red hulk smash puny thor
He wanted to start bringing the big H, then he better put his dukes up!
isculpt is offline   Reply With Quote