Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-23-2017, 01:47 PM   #41
spider-man
Knife to the Eye

[QUOTE=nbr3bagshotrow;5495956]Until you are in the situation trying to manage thousands of orders for Joker, Harley, hyenas, mr mxyplx, bottle city, answering individual emails from customers, trying to handle the shipping, boxing up pieces, labeling, matching shipping labels to orders, taking calls, paying bills, matching payments to orders, just coming back from a convention, then maybe you might

First off I didn't know there were only two of them. Having said that it shouldn't take over two weeks to get back to a customer who has already paid. If they would have given one of us an update we could have given an update here and there would be no problem. Customer service is an important part of ANY business.
spider-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:56 PM   #42
spider-man
Knife to the Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by haljordan99 View Post
I get there's only two of them and it's a lot of work, but not everyone who orders from Tweeterhead is on this forum and has that inside information. To the average customer it just looks like bad customer service and it will stop them from coming back. There's a guy over in one of the FB groups right now freaking out because he can't figure out which Harley is the EX. He e-mailed Tweeterhead and whoever responded to him gave him the wrong answer so he's extremely confused. That kind of stuff shouldn't happen. People need to voice their complaints so they know what to improve upon.
Thank you, customer service is a huge part of any business. Had I not been a part of this forum and saw that others still don't have theirs I would be calling my CC company. One email could have solved this
spider-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:20 PM   #43
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Mine arrived today. Never got a shipping notification but there is was waiting for me by the door!

jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:13 PM   #44
BurningRage
Inhumans

Was it shipped by UPS?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:24 PM   #45
grphyx1
Kingpin

Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Mine arrived today. Never got a shipping notification but there is was waiting for me by the door!

grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:00 PM   #46
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Was it shipped by UPS?
Yes, it was delivered by UPS.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:02 PM   #47
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Thoughts?
I really like it. Very good detail for such a small size. Can't wait to get the last of my storage out and start putting things out on shelves again. I think it will look great next to some of my 1/6 statues.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:53 AM   #48
Darth Madden
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
It's basically Chad and Debbie. Small company trying to expand and experiencing growing pains. No one has ever not got what they ordered. I still haven't received my 66 Joker as some reason the last 10 out of the 150 weren't shipped. They told me it was coming about 3 weeks ago. Waiting patiently.
Then maybe they should either hire more people or cut things back so two people can handle it. I agree with a few others... its not very good looking customer service.
Darth Madden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 07:59 AM   #49
BurningRage
Inhumans

Just realized I ordered a month an half before him and it didn't ship. Makes sense.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 08:30 AM   #50
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Just realized I ordered a month an half before him and it didn't ship. Makes sense.
I went through my spam folder and looked through my deleted emails as well and never found a shipping notification. Thought maybe I had missed it somehow. Hopefully you will get yours this week too.