Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Bobby C

Old 11-13-2009, 05:21 AM   #101
Bobby C
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Yes you can get this from HCG, I have a list of bust to do for them all in 1/1 scale, Rocky next.
actaully I'm embarrassed to show it in this condition.
Bobby C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:28 AM   #102
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Oh yeah, you said it before, I forgot. Mark is probably LOVING that, that's for sure!

ps: Are you embarrassed to show Bruce? You can't be serious buddy. This is awesome and to see it in many stages just makes it even better. Please keep showing your sculpts here.
cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:32 AM   #103
Bobby C
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

sounds good , here is a Reeve wip.
Mark is kick ass !
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-13-2009, 05:39 AM   #104
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Ok, thats it.. you Win!!!.. Best Bruce Lee Statue, bust I have seen out there.... Shows over people.. go home... !!! Man Bobby I just love it when I see True Talent in people!!... Best Bruce lee Ever!!!!
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:42 AM   #105
Bobby C

Thanks very much, I can only hope his wife and daughter feel the same. Thanks for the support
Old 11-13-2009, 10:16 AM   #106
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

For 80% complete that's looking great bobby

I have a couple of critiques, I hope you don't mind. I'd say the chin is a tad too big and and bit too pointy. Also the jawline and the very back looks too be a touch too square and could do with a slightly smoother radius (though this is more apparent in the black and white pic you posted)
It would be great if you could post some more angles of the bust.

This was one of the pics I was comparing too (i know it's not a GOD pic but I don't think his facial features change massively between the films)

Love the overall look you've gone for with the bust also, the hand and pose work very well.
Hopefully I will finally achieve my ambition of having a bob c sculpture in my collection when this gets released
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:34 AM   #107
Darknight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

The Bruce bust is EXCELLENT!!

I'm glad you took that much time to hone in and perfect the likeness. You've pretty much nailed it.

Thank you so much Bobby!

Can't wait to order this.
Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:01 AM   #108
lforigno
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

amazing work man
lforigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:19 PM   #109
Vader
Ghost

It's looking terrific Bobby. Great work.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:42 PM   #110
Bobby C

Thanks Guys for the compliments, the last 20 % is what will drive this home, El D. man your right, I felt that way I just wanted to take baby steps at this last point, but glad you mentioned that, def confirms it for me.
once I do the final details this will defiantly go to another level. all tough he is not a big guy ,the piece seems never ending .