Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-02-2012, 04:07 PM   #541
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Jerry said that there will be only females released from darkstalkers. So the chances that bishamon will come is pretty slim.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:03 PM   #542
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

I believe it was an 'unsure' due to having a few Lord Raptors remaining but this is the ask PCS thread so perhaps he may respond to the DS fans after all this line attracted customers to the company before ThunderCats or MK.

I know if I was a sculptor the challenge and potential of the DS characters would continue to be something that attracted me but I suppose it is a business at the end of the day!
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:43 PM   #543
Stitch74
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyester View Post
I think I may need to if this one isn't made she could be the ultimate PF
Lei Lei has to be done! Her along with Felicia and Morrigan would make a Kick Arse display. I think that some of the other Monsters from Darkstalkers would sell better than Raptor. Nothing against Raptor, I have it and love how it turned out. There is only three in the line so far. Hopefully Jerry wont give up on the line.
Stitch74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #544
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I've seen posts about a 1/3 Ryu. Here's the questions. Will there be a Evil Ryu version with the Dark Hadou symbol on back, and how much will he cost?

It's taking everything for me not to go buy Sota's Aniversary Ryu. But it just doesnt really impress me...
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:18 AM   #545
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Hey Jerry,
could you please give us an update on the status of these SF PF's which were already in process:
Blanka - Last info was that he is in sculpting process
Dhalsim - Last info was that he is already sculpted
Alex - Last info was that he will be molded
Chunners blue/red - Last info was that she will be delivered in this quarter
Chunners Black - Last info was that she will be delivered in this quarter
Chunners Alpha - Last info was that she will be released 2012
Sagat - Last info was that you will sculpt him
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #546
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #547
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Jerry, been a while since you answered in this thread. There's so many questions now that obviously can't all be answered now. Kinda making this thread pointless now. I hope you drop by and answer some questions, dude.
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #548
chaggs1
Luke Cage

chaggs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #549
Niero
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
Jerry said that there will be only females released from darkstalkers. So the chances that bishamon will come is pretty slim.
Yeah, he said that.

But Jerry, don't you think Demetri is quite popular? He has potencial to become a new grail!!!
Niero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:37 AM   #550
Atheris
The Maxx

Jerry, what's your take on syco collectibles MK line? They are putting out PF's at a very rapid pace. They just recently announced they are putting out sonya, rain and motaro. As well as already having sub-zero, scorpion and ermac for purchase. They plan on making every character in the line including the classic.

My dilemma is this, I don't want to collect both PCS and Syco statues of the same statue. Syco has already stated they are committed to completing all the characters, are you planning to do the whole line as well?

Syco's PF's also have swap out heads, light up feature, glow in the dark feature, smaller edition size AND maintain a cheaper price point....with matching build and paint quality to boot. Do you think this will effect the PCS line to where you might stop producing them after a few characters?

It's been almost a year and the PCS scorpion still isn't out, and theirs no word yet on what the next character will be ether or when.

Truth is, I'd prefer to buy this line from PCS. But as I said, I only want to collect one line...not both. I don't want to commit to collecting only PCS then find out at a later date your stopping at 4-5 pieces. Which in turn would have removed the opportunity for me to collect the whole line through syco because they could possibly be sold out by then.

The rate at which PCS is producing pieces is a bit of a concern for me. As I said, syco will have 6-7 PF's out this year alone, PCS doesn't have the first one out yet....despite acquiring the license first.

I think if people buy Syco's versions first because they don't want to wait for PCS to produce the same it will hurt the line...which I don't want. So in light of all this, are you planning to put out MK pieces on a more frequent basis?

I've had your scorpion PF on PO since it went up 7 months ago. But I'm really torn between what to do here, as I'm sure others are as well. Any information you can share that will get me off this fence?

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote