Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-31-2016, 06:05 PM   #11
Zorglub
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
ARH had great sculpters like Ehren and Alejandro.Looks like Arahom wants all the credit for everything LOL.
Lol ! That's what I think too.
Zorglub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:24 PM   #12
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Best of luck Ehren! I think the word Blizzard answered everything!

I sure as hell hope they get someone to replace Hayley ASAP so she can train them on the system. The website does not allow me to make purchases because of a glitch in the payment process and has never been addressed. I deal with her on all my invoices and statue requests.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:59 PM   #13
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReTardist View Post
I wanted to take a moment and address something our fans will want to know about. As of today, I am no longer a full time sculptor with ARH studios. Arahom and I are parting ways as very close friends and we will maintain our working relationship. Arahom and I have learned a lot from each other and I feel the studio is being left in very capable hands. You should all feel very confident about this especially when taking into consideration the two most recent sculpts (Narama and Arhian 1/3) have received such a positive response. They are entirely Arahom's sculpts and more importantly Arahom's own creations. Looking to the future, I guarantee you will see a lot more Mythology driven statues and of course, plenty more girls. Arahom has also made it his mission to bring the world of ARH Comix into reality through more statues and various other media. I will continue playing a role in the development of statues as Arahom deems fit. Obviously Arahom has the ability to continue sculpting on his own but he already has me slated for at least one more sculpt before the year is over. Please do not let the rumor mill mislead you guys. Arahom and I made a great team and I am INCREDIBLY grateful for the opportunity that Arahom afforded me to work for his growing company. I am equally grateful for all the support that we've had from our fans. It's been an amazing ride. Keep your eyes on ARH studios. You won't be disappointed.
Sorry to see you go, loved your work with ARH and the earlier Assassins Creed Black Flag statue is an awesome piece I'm glad to have on my shelf!
Can't wait to receive Tarzan Primal Rage !
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:28 PM   #14
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Wow Blizzard!? Congrats man! Will you be designing character models for their games or maybe handling their statues? Blizzard makes their own high end statues now
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:54 PM   #15
capchi3
Death is hereditary.

Hey Ehren, this is shocking news to say the least, talking with you at NYCC was a pleasure and talking with Haley on the phone taking care of business was always reassuring. With this new advancement in your future I know you will be successful in whatever you do. In the short time at Arh Studios you did amazing work and I look forward in seeing you work at Blizzard. Best of luck to you and Haley!!!!!!
capchi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:42 PM   #16
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Very sad to hear as we all loved your work. Good luck at Blizzard.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 12:13 AM   #17
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

sad to see u go man, Blizzard sounds like fun tho. Best of luck, and thanks for DD- looking forward to him!
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 03:07 PM   #18
dreamactius
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReTardist View Post
I wanted to take a moment and address something our fans will want to know about. As of today, I am no longer a full time sculptor with ARH studios. Arahom and I are parting ways as very close friends and we will maintain our working relationship. Arahom and I have learned a lot from each other and I feel the studio is being left in very capable hands. You should all feel very confident about this especially when taking into consideration the two most recent sculpts (Narama and Arhian 1/3) have received such a positive response. They are entirely Arahom's sculpts and more importantly Arahom's own creations. Looking to the future, I guarantee you will see a lot more Mythology driven statues and of course, plenty more girls. Arahom has also made it his mission to bring the world of ARH Comix into reality through more statues and various other media. I will continue playing a role in the development of statues as Arahom deems fit. Obviously Arahom has the ability to continue sculpting on his own but he already has me slated for at least one more sculpt before the year is over. Please do not let the rumor mill mislead you guys. Arahom and I made a great team and I am INCREDIBLY grateful for the opportunity that Arahom afforded me to work for his growing company. I am equally grateful for all the support that we've had from our fans. It's been an amazing ride. Keep your eyes on ARH studios. You won't be disappointed.
I guess Spencer is going to have his work cut out for him with all the other fun stuff that comes with sculpting statues. ARH is going to have to hire someone else to keep up with the crazy workload you guys went through last year. Perhaps now you can focus entirely on your sculpting instead of letting other aspects of the creation process consume your time. With the digital sculpting, I suppose your physical presence isn't really necessary to keep a working relationship with ARH. You've progressed tremendously through ZBrush over the short period you've familiarized yourself with it, so I no we'll see evenmore amazing stuff from you in the future. I can't wait to get that beautiful DD you busted your a$$ hand sculpting for us. Thanks for creating some awesome statues that we can enjoy.
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 05:15 PM   #19
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Man so sorry to see you go but wish you and Hayley the best.

I really wish the Frazetta line had taken off. I remember when you started on those I had planned to skip the DD on a horse and Barbarian because I thought the scale was too large, they would be too expensive, and I already had the Bowen and CS Moore versions and was VERY happy with them.

But then I saw your sculpts and I had to order both. They were just amazing. Fighting Man of Mars looked to be a home run to me too.

Blizzard is lucky to have you that's for sure.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:39 PM   #20
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

For all the hard work and awesomeness Ehren did with ARH, it's not right to have him pass to the second page of threads just yet!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote