Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 04-05-2018, 01:44 PM   #121
Versuscinema
Fantastic Four

I dont like working with ARH, a while back they took 200 USD from me and never gave it back, saying I need to order something for me to get the money back.
Versuscinema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 05:17 PM   #122
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versuscinema View Post
I dont like working with ARH, a while back they took 200 USD from me and never gave it back, saying I need to order something for me to get the money back.
Just curious but why did you give them $200 if you didn't order anything?
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:54 PM   #123
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Looks like ARH got knocked down to the bottom of the forums.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 09:19 AM   #124
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Just curious but why did you give them $200 if you didn't order anything?
he ordered himself a big headache
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 02:50 PM   #125
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
he ordered himself a big headache
I messaged Arahom the other day and he confirmed the Greek Gods line is still active. Hades will still be released this year (fingers crossed) and Aphrodite will be released next year. And so on.

I tried to talk him into increasing the size and detail of the bases back to epic proportions like with Ares. But he didn't go for it. He did say he'd make them more detailed, which is good enough for me. I love Zeus's sculpt and paint but that unimaginative base is just unfitting of the king of the gods.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:12 PM   #126
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
I messaged Arahom the other day and he confirmed the Greek Gods line is still active. Hades will still be released this year (fingers crossed) and Aphrodite will be released next year. And so on.

I tried to talk him into increasing the size and detail of the bases back to epic proportions like with Ares. But he didn't go for it. He did say he'd make them more detailed, which is good enough for me. I love Zeus's sculpt and paint but that unimaginative base is just unfitting of the king of the gods.
Zeus and Hades really need to be sitting on thrones.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:16 PM   #127
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I don't mind the lesser base because I like them to fit on a standard shelf but maybe something between the Zeus base (kind of blah) and the massive Aries and Athena and Poesidon bases would be good. I think the proto of Hades is about right, base wise.

I personally am glad Zeus isn't on a throne and am fine with Hades not being on a throne. All of them standing makes for easier display anyway.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:24 PM   #128
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I don't mind the lesser base because I like them to fit on a standard shelf but maybe something between the Zeus base (kind of blah) and the massive Aries and Athena and Poesidon bases would be good. I think the proto of Hades is about right, base wise.

I personally am glad Zeus isn't on a throne and am fine with Hades not being on a throne. All of them standing makes for easier display anyway.
I agree. I wouldn't like them on thrones either. I like to see the full body and armor sculpts. The previews I've seen of Hades on FB look great and near completion. I wonder why it's taking so long to release him.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 09:50 AM   #129
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Zeus and Hades really need to be sitting in thrones.
Exactly right! I got a Zeus on throne from another company! Not often I pass on an ARH Greek god..but for me the ultimate Zeus is on a throne! I prefer Hades on throne but since there is no other choice out there I suppose the ARH version will do the job..I can live with Hades not on throne..but there is no way I can have Zeus without a throne!!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 11:19 AM   #130
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Exactly right! I got a Zeus on throne from another company! Not often I pass on an ARH Greek god..but for me the ultimate Zeus is on a throne! I prefer Hades on throne but since there is no other choice out there I suppose the ARH version will do the job..I can live with Hades not on throne..but there is no way I can have Zeus without a throne!!
I know your Zeus on throne, it's nowhere near ARH's quality

Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote