Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

View Poll Results: Are you waiting on an ARH statue that you have paid for.
Arhian Forever 14 63.64%
Arkhalla Fight 7 31.82%
Succubus 1 4.55%
Arhian Bust 3 13.64%
Eve 2 9.09%
Valkyrie 5 22.73%
Anck Su Namun 2 9.09%
Zeus 1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2017, 01:27 AM   #21
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJ View Post
I still find it non convincing that nobody defended ARH by saying how solid of a company they are in another thread. I love their work and was seriously contemplating a few pieces. Until I started hearing reviews of the company. They seem to be at a make or break point in the company. I’m not going to risk wasting investment in a potentially failing company. I don’t have funds that would compensate that kind of risk. And, while I collect for the enjoyment and because I personally like it, I want to know the value is there and is trusted. If ARH fails as a company, I don’t see their statues maintaining the high value currently placed on them. ARH has a substantial markup. Their pieces don’t come cheap. At this price range, customer service should be a top priority concern. And doubly so as they are a small company.

My advice is to buy ARH
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	arhwait.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	109879  
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:46 AM   #22
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

I also just want say that if anyone is living in fear about their ARH statues prices nose diving because of an ARH bankruptcy to please contact me immediately if that happens! I will buy your ARH statues at the cheap prices...I am willing to pay $100 for 1/4 scale $125 for 1/3 scale and 1/6-1/8$50..sorry I will not buy comix, dolls , pink armor gods or giant donkeys!..try ebay for those!

Cheers
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:18 PM   #23
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
I still find it non convincing that nobody defended ARH by saying how solid of a company they are in another thread. I love their work and was seriously contemplating a few pieces. Until I started hearing reviews of the company. They seem to be at a make or break point in the company. I’m not going to risk wasting investment in a potentially failing company. I don’t have funds that would compensate that kind of risk. And, while I collect for the enjoyment and because I personally like it, I want to know the value is there and is trusted. If ARH fails as a company, I don’t see their statues maintaining the high value currently placed on them. ARH has a substantial markup. Their pieces don’t come cheap. At this price range, customer service should be a top priority concern. And doubly so as they are a small company.
I think each statue stands on its own merit. I dont buy something because of the company that made it. I'm not sure if anyone does that.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:44 PM   #24
DrJ
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I think each statue stands on its own merit. I dont buy something because of the company that made it. I'm not sure if anyone does that.
True. On a whole, Yamato is not my favourite company and I find most of their superhero depictions devastating. However, I have about half the Greek Goddess set. Been holding off on the rest because the goddesses just don’t really “go” with anything. Lol. But, they do receive a lot of compliments and are usually some of the first statues anyone that comes over are drawn to. Figured I’d mention that due to your profile picture.

Still. All the stuff going on right now with ARH makes me a bit put off on paying top dollar until I feel a bit more secure in their grounding.
DrJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:24 PM   #25
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
True. On a whole, Yamato is not my favourite company and I find most of their superhero depictions devastating. However, I have about half the Greek Goddess set. Been holding off on the rest because the goddesses just don’t really “go” with anything. Lol. But, they do receive a lot of compliments and are usually some of the first statues anyone that comes over are drawn to. Figured I’d mention that due to your profile picture.

Still. All the stuff going on right now with ARH makes me a bit put off on paying top dollar until I feel a bit more secure in their grounding.
I have many Yamato statues. I just have lots of statues from every brand. It is really a problem.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:09 PM   #26
qz33
Doctor Doom

Don't PO with these small companies.
Straight up orders when in stock only so you can get your Credit card or PayPal to assist if they don't deliver.
The uncertainty and worry just aren't worth it.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:29 PM   #27
clutch
Sailor Moon

You can say that again.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:16 AM   #28
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Don't PO with these small companies.
Straight up orders when in stock only so you can get your Credit card or PayPal to assist if they don't deliver.
The uncertainty and worry just aren't worth it.
A lot of us are unfortunately figuring that out...
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 01:29 PM   #29
qz33
Doctor Doom

Can't let Fear Of Missing Out get us into these situations.

Even with the best of intention from these companies it is our money, as their customers', that is truly on the line.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 07:19 PM   #30
Ehollywood
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Still waiting for my Big Cats that i paid for to go with my Frazetta Huntress. Talk about a long ass wait.
Ehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote