Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 07-11-2018, 01:35 PM   #1
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

G. Willow Wilson takes over Wonder Woman

I hope it will be awesome. And i hope it doesn't mean that she quits Ms. Marvel... I'm really afraid that some other writer will take over Kamala and ruin her... :/ She's the only succesful minority character who came out of this new diversity act or whatever you call that. The rest are unwelcomed or feels really forced but Kamala rules
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:14 PM   #2
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I have never read anything from G Willow but I am looking forward to it. I was hoping that Wonder Woman would just go monthly instead of twice a month and Greg Rucka would return. I am probably in the minority but I did not think that James Robinson's run was that bad. If you think about it he was given a plot line that was established by another writer to wrap up. I have been enjoying his final arc though.
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:20 PM   #3
Augen
The Hulk

I've never been on board with Jason, Wonder Woman's brother, so i'm not bothered if he goes his own way due to this change.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:46 PM   #4
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I've never been on board with Jason, Wonder Woman's brother, so i'm not bothered if he goes his own way due to this change.
Artemis has been more interesting in the Rebirth era than Wonder Woman. I read the Shea Fontana run, which was boring (shocking to me since I enjoy her DC Super Hero Girls stories). I'm reading the Brave & Bold team-up with Batman right now, which is also boring. Only one more issue, though, so I'll just finish the run.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote