Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 07-14-2018, 07:32 PM   #11
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I knew it would be train wreck with Superman after Action Comics 1000... There is no way that i touch Superman and Action Comics ever again... Even 1000 issue which was a special land mark was garbage... the rest must be horrendous.

I quit spider-man with one more day. I don't need the same stuff over and over again... I can only bearly stand that with Batman...I'm like Joker again... Ok, i hope it's good this time (but 99% chance, it is not) with Spider-Man.... I'm like... Goblin again... get that thing out of my face... I'm so tired of colorful Spider-Man villains... it's all done with Spider-Man, they just drag it...

Mighty Reviews would be awesome. You guys are inactive for a long time now, a come back is due.
It was kind of hinted at, in this new Spiderman #1, that the One More Day storyline might finally be reversed. If so, it'll seem forced & an almost desperate act, imo. Much like Marvel now patting themselves on the back for bringing back the Fantastic Four soon. Are we supposed to forget that they were also the company that caused One More Day & pushed out the FF for all the wrong reasons to begin with!?!
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:23 AM   #12
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
It was kind of hinted at, in this new Spiderman #1, that the One More Day storyline might finally be reversed. If so, it'll seem forced & an almost desperate act, imo. Much like Marvel now patting themselves on the back for bringing back the Fantastic Four soon. Are we supposed to forget that they were also the company that caused One More Day & pushed out the FF for all the wrong reasons to begin with!?!
Yeah, They must suffer for their sins.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 10:45 PM   #13
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Wow does it ever.
Yeah, agree, it’s pretty terrible.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 07:17 PM   #14
Das Brutah
The Avengers

I have stopped buying new books a couple years ago... It’s kind of sad. After 40 some years of collecting I just lost interest. I may occasionally pick up a book if one of my favorite artists is doing a book, or if a friend is working on something.

Found I was buying stuff and either not reading it or being disappointed. Would rather spend the money on filling in missing issues from runs I’m still trying to complete.

Plus, so many boxes....
Das Brutah is offline   Reply With Quote