Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 08-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #11
dao2
Cyclops

Looks great Does their quality of the final stuff match their pictures. The prices are pretty good considering what's going on The standing zoro face is pretty off though, but the attacking one is fine ;p Asura looks pretty good too.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #12
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Is One Piece good? I'm in the middle of Fullmetal Alchemist and love it. It has a great mixture of action, comedy and serious moments that mesh together perfectly. I haven't really watched anime since DBZ and just started back again with Fullmetal.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #13
dao2
Cyclops

Yes it's pretty good ;p But since it's the shounen type so it drags on later but v0v. Also the way it starts changes, drastically. I think it was originally aimed for kids but it was more liked by an older age group so they've geared it more and more towards that. Also it's retardedly popular in Japan.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:24 AM   #14
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Is One Piece good? I'm in the middle of Fullmetal Alchemist and love it. It has a great mixture of action, comedy and serious moments that mesh together perfectly. I haven't really watched anime since DBZ and just started back again with Fullmetal.
FMA is way better than One Piece. I find One Piece just lacks quality. It's a lot of nothing and has went on and on for years now. It could have used a more concise tale.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:58 AM   #15
dr_teng

One Piece is one of my favourite shows of all time and it's well worth a watch, I've never found a show with a better sense of adventure.

That said, while I love that Zoro statue, $600~ US + shipping is a hard hit to swallow. If I can find it cheaper, I'd seriously consider it.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:40 AM   #16
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_teng View Post

That said, while I love that Zoro statue, $600~ US + shipping is a hard hit to swallow. If I can find it cheaper, I'd seriously consider it.
I am curious to see how the second-hand market will shape up on these statues. I will be getting Zoro for retail because I think it's amazing, even though it's expensive. Zoro is 'justified' with the pricing due to the giganormous tornado and the overall size, but Soul Eater at 257 Euro seems illogically expensive. It's half the size, and a fairly simple sculpt in comparison.

I am interested in how they will create One Piece statues. I am all for creating the character and nothing else, but they can create some crazy dioramas (Zoro statue proved that). I would love to see Luffy's Jet Gatling immortalized.

While the other Straw hats are great, I am not sure I would put down money for chopper, Brook or Usopp. Maybe if they created a diorama that has all the straw hats around the campfire or something. Oda-sensei has created many double-page spreads that portray the straw hats in fictional places just enjoying themselves (like this one):

Why not create one of those? they are filled with details, and come from the creator himself, not to mention that there are tons of them. Sorry, I totally went off on a rant there
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:11 PM   #17
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Looks great Does their quality of the final stuff match their pictures?
Yes, check out the link i posted at the bottom of page 1.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #18
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Yes, check out the link i posted at the bottom of page 1.
Ah ok thanks. I saw that but for some reason I didn't read your note about that they were yours I thought it was more proto pics ;p I am very interested in the Asura's wrath. I do love the zoro but it's not cheap and I want to get into the megahouse stuff too so not sure :< Getting both is about a grand too and the ES on zoro is pretty big. >< Would be very interested in what they do with luffy though.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:20 PM   #19
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

So I've been playing Asura's Wrath due to the Capcom Sale and I love it. I want the statue featured in the first video.

I can buy it at BBTS or straight from Tsume.

Any thoughts?

BBTS is supposed to be good right? Because of exchange rate and shipping I think my best bet is with them. Good customer service?

Here are the links:

http://www.tsume-art.com/en/product/asura-s-wrath-hqs

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...14&mode=retail
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 12:10 AM   #20
ZenLogikos
Ultron
Adamantium Member

Damn you! I've been trying to resist that statue for six months now. Just when I thought I was out...

I don't think you can do wrong with BBTS. I think they're the most reliable vendor around.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote