qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 12:26 AM   #23
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Reviews seem one way or the other.

So is Daniella Pineda hot stuff in it?

She was just ok, somewhat annoying with her over the top tough girl act, because you know girls can be tough to

If it's written well you don't even notice it but when it's forced the PC stuff sticks out like a soar thumb....

I think Justice Smith stole the show when he was in the scenes, that guy was funny in the movie.... him screaming like a little girl
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 02:42 PM   #24
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Saw it on release day last month in the UK. Really loved it, with tons of callbacks and homages to the original JP. Also, some very emotional moments, including one particular scene which I knew instantly would be talked about after release.

I only have two criticisms, which I will delve into one this thread becomes spoiler zone
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 10:22 AM   #25
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
She was just ok, somewhat annoying with her over the top tough girl act, because you know girls can be tough to

If it's written well you don't even notice it but when it's forced the PC stuff sticks out like a soar thumb....

I think Justice Smith stole the show when he was in the scenes, that guy was funny in the movie.... him screaming like a little girl
I felt the exact same way.

And for the movie as a whole I was pretty disappointed. I had really high hopes because I LOVED the last one. I just felt like this one "felt" way different. And I did not like the feel of it. It didn't seem as fun as most of the other JP movies. And you know how sometimes you are watching a movie and there are a couple annoying things you notice but you can overlook them because it's a movie? Well I found there were just way too many of those in this movie. Really minor annoyances that just added up to make the movie not enjoyable for me.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 12:54 PM   #26
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I had a bunch of things that bugged me when i saw this a week ago and the movie is so forgettable that i don't think i even remember 2/3 of them at this point lol.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:16 PM   #27
ctuckr68
U talkin' to me?

ive enjoyed most of these movies even though they’re perpetually the same thing over and over; a group of people stuck on an island somehow void of an arsenal of weapons for killing the dinosaurs in an emergency, all while being able to outrun and outmaneuver creatures multiple times stronger and faster than themselves. Nonetheless, Im a sucker for dino movies and will end up seeing this one too. Some of the reviews have me worried though.
ctuckr68 is offline   Reply With Quote