Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-31-2024, 04:46 PM   #11
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezhil View Post
Ghidhorah is very wide and huge and potentially less buyers..so i guess prime 1 opted out
They made the full city diorama, so I don't think size scares them...
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 02:34 AM   #12
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Saw the film and I'd like another Gigantic Masterline from P1, Maybe another dio and/or single statues? Preferably Godzilla and Shimo.

Spiral seems to have Ghidorah covered. They also did just post a 28cm Godzilla Evolved up for preorder too. It pays to be first.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 06:50 AM   #13
Ezhil
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
They made the full city diorama, so I don't think size scares them...
The full city diorama can be sold in 2 seperate pieces ...but not ghidorah .may be they can make a non scale
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 07:57 AM   #14
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
Saw the film and I'd like another Gigantic Masterline from P1, Maybe another dio and/or single statues? Preferably Godzilla and Shimo.

Spiral seems to have Ghidorah covered. They also did just post a 28cm Godzilla Evolved up for preorder too. It pays to be first.
I saw it on Friday, it had some pretty great Titan action, but was pretty thin on plot. I wish they would take a slightly more serious tone, but think I am hoping against hope there. Lots of opportunity for some wicked collectibles, though.

I saw the spiral godzilla evolved, it looks pretty cool. I asked spiral on insta and through email if they had any more planned, no answer yet. As I said, really hope they do some Kong stuff. I am really on the hunt for that Kong grail piece. If they do an amazing diorama I may throw down on it.
SparkyMW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 08:02 AM   #15
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezhil View Post
The full city diorama can be sold in 2 seperate pieces ...but not ghidorah .may be they can make a non scale
Actually, no it can't be sold that way. You can buy 2 pieces of the dio, but you can't buy the full dio in separate pieces. Not sure what difference that makes anyway, Ghidorah can break down into pieces too for shipping.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 11:43 AM   #16
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyMW View Post
I saw it on Friday, it had some pretty great Titan action, but was pretty thin on plot. I wish they would take a slightly more serious tone, but think I am hoping against hope there. Lots of opportunity for some wicked collectibles, though.

I saw the spiral godzilla evolved, it looks pretty cool. I asked spiral on insta and through email if they had any more planned, no answer yet. As I said, really hope they do some Kong stuff. I am really on the hunt for that Kong grail piece. If they do an amazing diorama I may throw down on it.
It was a fun movie, total opposite of Minus One of course. Some films don't need in depth plots. I would have liked a little backstory on a few things but they could explore it at some other point.

I'm not a super Kong fan, always root for the G man. but Kong is getting to be more of a fun character to watch.

I bought the Prime 1 Godzilla bust wish I could swung the Masterline statue but was tapped out. Maybe this time.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 07:17 PM   #17
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

Yeah I am hoping this movie gets similar levels of engagement from Prime 1, but with a little more focus on Kong as I mentioned.

Could a Diorama featuring Kong, Godzilla, Skar, Shimo and Mothra be possible???
Old 04-08-2024, 06:55 AM   #18
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

I pre ordered the 30cm Godzilla evolved from Spiral Studios the other day. Supposed to ship towards the end of summer. I think it looks really cool and will match some other monster verse vinyl figures I have of the same size. This version of Godzilla has really grown on me I must say. I reached out to them to see if they are doing any Kongs, but no response yet.

This is the first high quality item I have seen related to the new movie.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	spiral-studio-godzilla-evolved-v0-i2fbv1gg9ssc1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	283.4 KB
ID:	169617   Click image for larger version

Name:	spiral-studio-godzilla-evolved-v0-npgie2gg9ssc1.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	257.3 KB
ID:	169618