Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-25-2011, 11:55 PM   #41
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'd see it at some point just to see Ian McShane.

He was fantastic on Deadwood.

I'm sure Depp wasn't totally horrible, but.. a fourth movie just seems like they're sucking on the franchise's teat a bit too long.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:58 AM   #42
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

I saw it with my son. We both liked it better than the second or third films. The first film is the best, and perhaps should have been a stand alone film. But, since their are four of them now...

This one was still enjoyable, and I would recommend it as a nice escape for a couple of hours...
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:00 AM   #43
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Probably going to wait for the Blu-ray on this. Nothing is calling out to me that I need to see this theatrically. And I certainly have no desire to support that 3D crap thats being shamelessly pimped with nearly every major release now.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:43 AM   #44
Primal
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
His/her 12 posts were all related to the hypebuilding of theatrical releases of POTC or Tron (also a Disney film).

I doubt he/she would post a link to a negative review, especially after admitting he/she works for Disney. That should ring a bell.
I've seen much worse on this forum.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:47 AM   #45
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
I saw it with my son. We both liked it better than the second or third films. The first film is the best, and perhaps should have been a stand alone film. But, since their are four of them now...

This one was still enjoyable, and I would recommend it as a nice escape for a couple of hours...
Thanks. My kids love this franchise & this sounds about right. I can think of a lot worse movies coming out that I'm gonna have to see on account of the kids. Sharing a Disney Pirate movie with my 11 & 8 year olds 'cause they love them is fine with me.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:43 PM   #46
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPictures View Post
Hey ReplicantSavior, sorry I didn't see your message! I actually don't work with content development, but love that you are still interested in the film. Have you checked out the main Tron: Legacy page? They have some great backgrounds.

http://disney.go.com/tron/index_flas...ogram-upgrades
Is there any way you can submit a product idea to someone at Disney? Maybe have them make the poster as a limited release for Disney Rewards members? I noticed a couple limited TRON posters in the Disney Rewards Zone. Or somehow get the higher resolution image from someone in another department? I've played the two games on the site and have been picking up posters with my points. I just want that Quorra Facebook image as a poster for my setup. Especially since Sideshow will eventually have a Quorra statue coming out. Thanks.

Who's seen Pirates in both 3D and 2D? After Roger Ebert's article I'm really thinking that 2D is best for theaters and 3D at home.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote