Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-04-2016, 03:32 AM   #31
chris1203
The Spirit
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornthugs View Post
Anyone else? You pissed because you are the one who created this mess and everything could end up well if you just wait for PCS shipping notice.

Anyway hope you happy and 100% happy with this special thread, " don't trust bornthugs " bravo bravo
You could be telling the truth but when a person fronts that much money or any amount for that matter, After the paypal protection time expires you can very well lose all the money. You say where you have it ordered from is nobody's concern? It would benefit you to transfer the order to have the buyer deal directly with pcs for damages etc? Not accusing at all but the only reason I can think that its nobody's concern is if the statue is a bootleg (knockoff), or if there is no statue.
chris1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 03:49 AM   #32
Kiwi Collector
Frackin!

Born thugs you should have said that it wasn't a PCS order transfer.
Kiwi Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:14 AM   #33
The Co11ector
Birdman
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
LMAO "go pound sand"

made my night

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnfro86 View Post
Sorry to hear that happened and hope PayPal does right. He tried to sell me 1:3 Scorpion as well for $1800 as a "discount". Kindly rejected.
I feel sorry for new collectors with little knowledge about the market believe him and fall for his flipping price.
The Co11ector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:24 AM   #34
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Seems like he only talking about his point of view, great to hear that chargersfan.

I'm not a flipper, fraud or scammer....how many of you guys lost money with me? Kindly list your names if there is anyone from this forum.

This guy took 4 months to me off 1400 USD and after completing he start his nonsense email to simply toys and ask them too many questions.

How and where I secure my orders not his concern, yes I agree I did send many offers to many collectors in this forum because I'm not exclusive member here.

I told him to wait until PCS start to ship their orders but he refuse to wait and file claim with paypal and he already get refunded part by part as how he paid me.

I really don't bother if I'm kicked out or you guys believe him 100% because I don't steal anyone's money.

I'm not appealing myself but telling the truth, doesn't mean that he started this and he is good and I'm bad.

He bagged me to receive payment partially which is part by part for almost 5 months.

Really funny guys
Quote:
Anyone else? You pissed because you are the one who created this mess and everything could end up well if you just wait for PCS shipping notice.

Anyway hope you happy and 100% happy with this special thread, " don't trust bornthugs " bravo bravo

You are free to post anything you want on your side of the story. In fact, I encourage it. That way people can see just how big of a fraud you are.

I'm not stating opinions, only the factual events that took place. See where I quoted you? Those are your actual pm's to me.

I can do this all day long bro. I have every pm that transpired between you and myself since the beginning of July. Also have maintained every email between myself and simply toys. You are a scammer plain and simple.

Until this thread I have never thrown your name around in a negative light. Not once.

With simply toys I only stated to them that I had a seller that is going to email them for the transfer. I only gave them your name once and only once and that was in response to them when they specifically asked for it to look up the status of your order. Completely innocent on their and my part.

You act like I've been calling you out everywhere which isn't the truth. But I think you're afraid people are going to know the truth now so it all makes sense. You don't want your name out there and I get it.

I laugh at your "took him months to pay me" argument because I have the PayPal stamps that prove it took 3 and you had no problem with it at the time.

Dude, I asked you what that email you "sent" to Simply entailed because you said the order for Akuma was under you email address (to which you couldn't answer) but guess what my friend. Simply toys confirmed you didn't, nor EVER had an order for the 1/3 Akuma!

If you want I'd be glad to post those emails here if you like.

You sold me a PO you didn't even have. And then kept stalling! You lied about having it on order and then lied about sending an email that I can confirm and prove Simply Toys hasn't received to this day.

I strongly urge no one to ever deal with you in the forums or in real life.

Because this is just a toy forum folks. Someone that pulls crap here pulls it in real life.

I have proof for days and would never call out anybody I even slightly felt might be innocent. Do I sometimes misunderstand things? Yeah sometimes... But your activities and pms are so full of it I need to protect myself and others on the forum from your scamming.

If anybody wants proof I have it. If you want a counter argument go talk to bornthugs. Again I encourage it. Check out both sides. I 100% gaurantee you will see him for what he is.

If even 1 person feels he is in the right I will stop collecting pcs and never return to the forums. That's how much of a joke your side of the story is.

Please, don't ever deal with this man. I can't control others and what they do but I can warn you with all my heart.

When something smells like a duck and looks like a duck, guess what...it's a duck.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:29 AM   #35
Chargersfan57

When you sell a PO you need to treat the buyer with respect Bornthugs. Where you purchased the PO and how it's getting to the buyer IS their business.

Lying, not responding, and not having the actual item on order IS a problem!

How else am I supposed to see this bro???

Where is the respect?

Also you stated my order was through simply toys, what does pcs shipping have ANYTHING to do with anything?

I sincerely hope people watch out for you. Btw looks like other people are wary of you so guys, you don't just have to take my word for it.

Trust your gut and what people are saying.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:09 AM   #36
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Co11ector View Post
Bornthugs is a tool, I'm glad you mentioned this to expose the scammer & flipper.

Bornthugs contacted me via PM after he saw me post a comment about wanting to get Scorpion 1/3 PO. His offer was $1800 plus shipping, ridiculous, he said that was the best he can do. lol He did also mention the PO was Simply Toys. Ultimately, I told him to go pound sand, not exactly, but that's what I wanted to say.
He definitely comes across as a tool and he should go pound sand. I'd sincerely rather him do that than screw others on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Thanks for letting us know.

You definitely should post that in all of the major statue BST groups on Facebook together with his full name. As many people as possible should be warned of guys like him and his reputation has to be destroyed.
Oh I plan to destroy his reputation. If only to help others avoid him.

As I told him, he screwed with the wrong forum member.

I have no problem airing all this dirty laundry out.

I honestly think he was trying to push this and stall until my protection expired. And he definitely expected me to go quietly.

After he's exposed I will never deal with him or people like him again. I will make sure every PO I go for can be transferred before money is exchanged.

And trust me, as a seller I would NEVER hide information from a buyer. Not ever! That's terrible form.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:09 AM   #37
CyberSteak
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
(Deleted really bad attempt to justify/defend himself..)
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 08:16 AM   #38
CyberSteak
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post

I'm not stating opinions, only the factual events that took place. See where I quoted you? Those are your actual pm's to me.
What you should be doing is screen capturing them pm's and post the image vs. copy/paste.
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 08:29 AM   #39
Chargersfan57

Quote:

Last thing I want to say right now is didn't ask them "too many questions". He makes it sound like I contacted ST months ago right after I finished the payments and bombarded them with questions.

The truth is i payed off the Akuma on 9/20 and my first email to Simply was on 11/16.

Exact emails:

11/16 Hi. I'm in the US and I bought a preordered statue from someone who is located in Singapore who bought from you're website.

I was wondering if they are able to contact you to have the piece shipped to my address instead

Is that an option? It would be easer for all involved this way if possible.

Thank you."

ST- 11/17 Hi there

Other than XM Studios statues, we are able to ship most of our products to your US address.

Please advise the PO invoice number so that we can check if the item is eligible for international shipping.

Me: 11/24Let me ask, what is the typical cost for a 1/3rd, say for example a prime 1 statue, to ship to California. Just a ball park estimate.

The statue I'd have ship is the pop culture shock 1/3 Akuma so I'm trying to get a comparable price so I know if I should just have you ship it to me. Thank you"

ST-11/24 Hi Noah

We are not able to provide any shipping quote as we do not have the package dimensions of the 1/3 Akuma to request for a quote from our courier service provider.

However based on past shipping records, shipping cost for this range of statues will cost anywhere between S$700 to S$900, subjected to changes, depending on several factors such as fluctuation of rates, weight of item and shipping destination.

Me: 11/24 Is it possible to contact PCS and have them ship the statue directly to me as opposed to them sending it you first?

I can have the original buyer give you the PO #.

PCS is located in California so it would make more sense since I'm in the same state plus I know you're company has already been payed for the PO so you folks are set on the money.

Let me know as this would help tremendously.

This is legit the start of the emails between myself and Simply. Completely harmless to you bornthugs. You can say all you want that I "went crazy with emails, and was out to tarnish your name". But you're grasping at straws man.

I hope you choke on those emails.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:30 AM   #40
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
What you should be doing is screen capturing them pm's and post the image vs. copy/paste.
Oh I can do that too. It's nearly 5:00 am here and I think in order to paste them here I have to use a photo site like photobucket. I'm using my iPhone so I have to do more steps so I'll do that tomorrow when I'm not so tired.