Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-15-2020, 12:55 AM   #41
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostLogan View Post
There originally was a regular and exclusive version, but Prime1 was selling them for the exact same price and now there only seems to be an ‘exclusive’ version. As far as I have seen all around, there are were only 100 made and that’s it. My guess is that there wasn’t enough interest or preorders to justify making both versions.
I suppose that makes sense, I can see it not being among the ones most would care to spend that much on unfortunatly.

So no more will probably be sold in the U.S. by anyone? Seems Chronicle is Sold Out already?
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 02:59 AM   #42
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
I suppose that makes sense, I can see it not being among the ones most would care to spend that much on unfortunatly.

So no more will probably be sold in the U.S. by anyone? Seems Chronicle is Sold Out already?
Ordering this piece directly from Prime1 seems to be the only option for anyone in the US right now for those who didn't pre order through Chronicle last year when the license was exclusive to them. They are still available on Prime1's site if you're interested. I ordered mine this past April and the shipping isn't going to be bad... around $75 and I live on the east coast.
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 10:08 AM   #43
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Ordering this piece directly from Prime1 seems to be the only option for anyone in the US right now for those who didn't pre order through Chronicle last year when the license was exclusive to them. They are still available on Prime1's site if you're interested. I ordered mine this past April and the shipping isn't going to be bad... around $75 and I live on the east coast.
Oh really? Ok. I was thinking around 200. I'm in Northeast TN myself. I'll check it out.
Old 06-15-2020, 10:50 PM   #44
Biggunz
Loki

Triceratops huh
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 11:23 PM   #45
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Just tried ordering it, shipping to me is 193.00 USD.
Old 06-16-2020, 12:22 AM   #46
TheLostLogan

Quote:
Just tried ordering it, shipping to me is 193.00 USD.
Yeah that is way too high. Did you choose the economy shipping option? I forgot to mention before that was what I am doing.
Old 06-16-2020, 12:50 AM   #47
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Yeah that is way too high. Did you choose the economy shipping option? I forgot to mention before that was what I am doing.
Ah ok, I had to go further. I see it now, 75.00 but it can take up to 3 months? For 193.00 it says 1-3 weeks.

Not that I'm in huge hurry, but three months is a long time for a collectible to be in transit. Especially now when most times are extended anyway.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:59 PM   #48
TheLostLogan

Quote:
Ah ok, I had to go further. I see it now, 75.00 but it can take up to 3 months? For 193.00 it says 1-3 weeks.

Not that I'm in huge hurry, but three months is a long time for a collectible to be in transit. Especially now when most times are extended anyway.
Yes it is around 3 months give or take a few weeks. It’s ultimately up to you whichever timeframe you prefer, but for me personally, I can’t justify spending a over double shipping costs just because I would want something sooner than later. My wallet is thanking me haha. Look on the bright side though, everyone who ordered through Chronicle may have to wait until December or even the beginning of next year to receive theirs like the first Prime1 wave that came in.
Old 06-16-2020, 11:27 PM   #49
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Yes it is around 3 months give or take a few weeks. It’s ultimately up to you whichever timeframe you prefer, but for me personally, I can’t justify spending a over double shipping costs just because I would want something sooner than later. My wallet is thanking me haha. Look on the bright side though, everyone who ordered through Chronicle may have to wait until December or even the beginning of next year to receive theirs like the first Prime1 wave that came in.
I just hate the thought of something so pricey sitting around on a dock, ect.. the faster it moves the less time it's "in the system" though I do detest the added cost myself. If it were in the U.S. I would be ok. Though BBTS is dragging their feet atm.

I was wondering about that as well. Seemed there was a surge of items, Blue and Rexy, then they were up for preorder again. I have Blue preordered from Sideshow and I ordered Rexy from Secret Compass to test them out. Both are claiming stock again in a month or two.
Old 06-21-2020, 10:25 PM   #50
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Just had an email from Prime 1 that my Triceratops is prepping for shipment.