Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-17-2023, 01:54 PM   #1
craigcliff1
Zot

PCS Spider-Man Classic Suit 1/3 statue in the works for 2024

was stated by Ant
Ant has asked what pose collectors want on PCS FB Group
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 06:16 PM   #2
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Always nice to see a classic Spider-Man provided it is in a true classic style, not the XM's version of "classic".
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 10:24 AM   #3
craigcliff1
Zot

I don't collect now but cool to have Classic Spidey
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 01:36 AM   #4
shooterch
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Standing Spider-Man

I think it would be nice to finally see a standing museum Spider-Man. (Peter Parker) in classic suit.

The classic suit would be a great opportunity to make something that would stand the test of time, in a classic museum pose.

For those that complain standing is boring, it's not for a lot of us that have been wanting a standing 1/3 Spider-Man for a very long time.

The classic red and blue suit in the video games, is very reminiscent of John Romita Sr or Alex Ross, and this version is perhaps the closet to a classic style as we can get.

Dynamic Spider-Man statues have been pumped out for years now, be it custom and licensed.

In 1/3 we had the Advanced suit which is cool, but it's definitely not as widely popular as the classic suit.

LBS has made a really cool clinging Spider-Man, so in my eyes that's already been done now to great effect.

Let's have an iconic standing 1/3 pose Spider-Man pose that will compliment the Miles Morales statue, or could be a great definitive standalone for Spider-Man collectors.

Perhaps make a standing and dynamic to keep everyone happy, but please don't miss the opportunity for a standing pose, it's not been done before in 1/3 licensed scale.

Last edited by shooterch; 12-23-2023 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Spelling error
shooterch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 03:06 PM   #5
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterch View Post
I think it would be nice to finally see a standing museum Spider-Man. (Peter Parker) in classic suit.

The classic suit would be a great opportunity to make something that would stand the test of time, in a classic museum pose.

For those that complain standing is boring, it's not for a lot of us that have been wanting a standing 1/3 Spider-Man for a very long time.

The classic red and blue suit in the video games, is very reminiscent of John Romita Sr or Alex Ross, and this version is perhaps the closet to a classic style as we can get.

Dynamic Spider-Man statues have been pumped out for years now, be it custom and licensed.

In 1/3 we had the Advanced suit which is cool, but it's definitely not as widely popular as the classic suit.

LBS has made a really cool clinging Spider-Man, so in my eyes that's already been done now to great effect.

Let's have an iconic standing 1/3 pose Spider-Man pose that will compliment the Miles Morales statue, or could be a great definitive standalone for Spider-Man collectors.

Perhaps make a standing and dynamic to keep everyone happy, but please don't miss the opportunity for a standing pose, it's not been done before in 1/3 licensed scale.
I am with you 100%. Museum pose has always been my preference for statues. I remember seeing a custom Spidey statue in museum pose a few years ago. It looked great.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	spidey.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	167032   Click image for larger version

Name:	spidey 2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	167033  
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote