Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 12-24-2006, 06:36 AM   #1
Tattoo-S
Mrs. Wookie~'Venger's Girl~GORE Princess~Silly Sister~Beast Lover

A Christmas/New Years Message

Hello All......

In this cyber world of fantasy personalities, it is a difficult thing to convey your true self. It is easy to get caught up in what you think others think of you. I think we all try to be honest and sincere, but really what do we know of each other?

I love Christmas, it reminds of all the happy things that I forget from day to day because of the busy life I fall into and accept as day to day living. I love New Years, cause it is a time for me to look forward if only for a moment to sort of forcast how I want things to play out througout the year. Ultimately it seems that I spend most of the end of the year remembering all the things that I tried to forget from earlier in the year. Being the open minded, sensitive and analytical woman that I am, I do try to gain some insight into myself from these events. In doing so, I find that I also gain a greater appreciation for the SF family that I find myself a part of here from day to day.

From my sister Rogue, to my all my brothers (too many to count/list) you all know who you are, from all over the country.....world for that matter. It gives me so much happiness to know that no matter who I am or where I am, there are people out there that have care and concern for me. I hope that you all know that I feel the very same for you all as well.

In the coming year I hope to accomplish some great things that in no small part will be a result of the support and inspiration of so many people here at the SF. This time next year I hope to be a better person, a better friend; a stronger/healthier person who can learn to appreciate life and it's participants with a little more objectivity and blind faith.

Here's to a Very Happy Holiday Season, and a great New Year!
I wish you all the best, and for those of you facing huge unexpected life changes , always remember you have a home, and a family that is here for you.
Tattoo-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 10:55 AM   #2
rric528
Sinister Six

Wonderful message.

Thanks and I hope your Holiday season is the best ever!
rric528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:35 AM   #3
Primal
Batman

And a Merry Christmas to you!

<embed src="http://www.our.homewithgod.com/ewerluvd/midis/linusnlucy.mid" loop="true" hidden="true" autostart="true"></embed>
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:44 AM   #4
sellin71
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sellin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:56 PM   #5
Tattoo-S
Mrs. Wookie~'Venger's Girl~GORE Princess~Silly Sister~Beast Lover

The music seems very appropiate for the simple message. Thanks to whomever added it.....Primal LOL
Tattoo-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 11:15 PM   #6
Rogue
I wear the pants around here
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo-S View Post
Hello All......

In this cyber world of fantasy personalities, it is a difficult thing to convey your true self. It is easy to get caught up in what you think others think of you. I think we all try to be honest and sincere, but really what do we know of each other?

I love Christmas, it reminds of all the happy things that I forget from day to day because of the busy life I fall into and accept as day to day living. I love New Years, cause it is a time for me to look forward if only for a moment to sort of forcast how I want things to play out througout the year. Ultimately it seems that I spend most of the end of the year remembering all the things that I tried to forget from earlier in the year. Being the open minded, sensitive and analytical woman that I am, I do try to gain some insight into myself from these events. In doing so, I find that I also gain a greater appreciation for the SF family that I find myself a part of here from day to day.

From my sister Rogue, to my all my brothers (too many to count/list) you all know who you are, from all over the country.....world for that matter. It gives me so much happiness to know that no matter who I am or where I am, there are people out there that have care and concern for me. I hope that you all know that I feel the very same for you all as well.

In the coming year I hope to accomplish some great things that in no small part will be a result of the support and inspiration of so many people here at the SF. This time next year I hope to be a better person, a better friend; a stronger/healthier person who can learn to appreciate life and it's participants with a little more objectivity and blind faith.

Here's to a Very Happy Holiday Season, and a great New Year!
I wish you all the best, and for those of you facing huge unexpected life changes , always remember you have a home, and a family that is here for you.
Awwwwwwwwwww, I feel like crying now!!!! Sister, you mean alot to me too!!!
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote