Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-09-2017, 12:09 PM   #1121
Python
Omega Red

You guys may actually consider yourselves lucky in this case. Hopefully you'll both receive an intact statue when yours finally arrive. But yeah. PCS really need to work on their customer communication for sure.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:42 PM   #1122
SONICobra
Batman

you know i really dont mind the wait, i really dont - what i dont like is like you said the lack of communication. this is my first direct order from pcs so i get a shipping invoice i pay it immediately because i assume the statue is there ready to go and theyre just waiting on me at that point

after a little over a week i send them an email to see if its shipped and they say no but should be in a couple days, keep an eye out for the tracking number - even though pretty much everyone else gets the statue before the tracking number (if they get one at all)

couple weeks later still nothing so i send them another email and am told actually they dont have the statue yet its going to be there in a few more weeks

im not posting this to b!tch and moan, only to offer up my experience as a opportunity for pcs to see what we are dealing with on our end and improve communication going forward
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:51 PM   #1123
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I hear ya. Ideally shipping should only be collected once the piece is in hand and ready to dispatch. If a company wants to be a little proactive and bill a week or two early I'm cool with that but not having a concrete date on when they'll actually have the piece in hand let alone have it ready to go and requesting shipping payment is just poor form.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:52 PM   #1124
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
you know i really dont mind the wait, i really dont - what i dont like is like you said the lack of communication. this is my first direct order from pcs so i get a shipping invoice i pay it immediately because i assume the statue is there ready to go and theyre just waiting on me at that point

after a little over a week i send them an email to see if its shipped and they say no but should be in a couple days, keep an eye out for the tracking number - even though pretty much everyone else gets the statue before the tracking number (if they get one at all)

couple weeks later still nothing so i send them another email and am told actually they dont have the statue yet its going to be there in a few more weeks

im not posting this to b!tch and moan, only to offer up my experience as a opportunity for pcs to see what we are dealing with on our end and improve communication going forward
That really needs to be changed. Most every other company I deal with, either Retailer or Direct buy only charges me my final payment or full invoice when the statue will ship at the very latest 3-5 business days. Sideshow usually ships in 48 hours of final payment.

PCS needs to improve it's way of doing things so the customer isn't left hanging after payment is received.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 01:07 PM   #1125
Mister H
Green Goblin

You know, I’m hearing a lot of horror stories about PCS. Whether it be broken statues, long delays in shipping or refunds and something about the company being sold. I’m wondering if they will be around for the long haul? I hope they do because even though I have only ordered one thing ever from them, they do really cool looking stuff.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:00 AM   #1126
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

If anyone wants the regular you can get him with 20% off at CDUK at the moment!

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk...tue-55-cm.html
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 01:25 PM   #1127
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
If anyone wants the regular you can get him with 20% off at CDUK at the moment!

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk...tue-55-cm.html
You know you're coming to the end of this hobby when even with 20% off you still consider the items too expensive.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:21 PM   #1128
red_ant
Producer
Producer

I'm looking into this shipping issue with Dredd and will have someone post an answer on Monday. I know we have a second round of Dredd's coming in from China. And I told the team to only send out shipping invoices UP TO what was in the first shipment. We have been doing good not sending invoices until product is ready to ship. Nash, Kintaro, Quan Chi are recent examples. But, reading this Dredd issue just pissed me off again. I'll get to the bottom of this and revert back to this thread.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 01:01 AM   #1129
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
I'm looking into this shipping issue with Dredd and will have someone post an answer on Monday. I know we have a second round of Dredd's coming in from China. And I told the team to only send out shipping invoices UP TO what was in the first shipment. We have been doing good not sending invoices until product is ready to ship. Nash, Kintaro, Quan Chi are recent examples. But, reading this Dredd issue just pissed me off again. I'll get to the bottom of this and revert back to this thread.
thanks

i got mine already, and had basically the same damage as everyone else. one head is just not secured at all, maybe it was fitted into the body or something but when I opened it (the right way up) it just kinda was sitting on top of everything loose.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:01 PM   #1130
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Starting to wonder just how long these replacements are going to take? It's been over a month since my last correspondence with PCS. It's a great looking piece but at some point I'm just going to cut my losses and return it if this takes much longer.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote