Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:33 PM   #292
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Oh, wow... they captured Brie Larson's face really well.

I shouldn't be surprised... Iron Studios has a great track record on capturing actors' faces.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 08:13 AM   #293
Shoo
Hercules

Old 12-08-2018, 09:02 AM   #294
Shoo
Hercules

Old 12-08-2018, 12:13 PM   #295
Shoo
Hercules

Old 12-15-2018, 12:51 PM   #296
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Update on my first time ordering from IronstudiosUs:

Package arrived 4 days earlier than the delivery estimate. Good thing I wasn't out of town.

Everything is in perfect condition! I don't remember the last time that's happened for anything I've ordered online.

Boxes have the English language version of the comic phrases; "Avengers Assemble" for example. My previous IS 1/10 boxes were in Portuguese.

If you are a fan of Colossus, and are interested in this line, BUY HIM! I don't know if any pictures I take will do him justice, but as soon as I opened the styrofoam it was like he stepped out of the comics. Maybe it's because he's my first Colossus and I love the character, but this is my favorite piece I have from IS. Everyone who didn't like the teaser image that XM put out would love this in 1/4 scale.

Cap and Psylocke are great too, but I think Cap's face seems a bit translucent. Also the arm with shield attachment was very snug, but I guess that's better than the alternative.

I'm so glad this order came today.
I received my Colossus and Psylocke both special additions BTW and man as good as Psylocke is (she's really good) Colossus is spectacular. It is one of the Top 5 statues in my collection regardless of size. I'm tempted to buy another one its that good. IS store has free shipping for orders over $100 and it looks like free shipping if its your first order. I will say this I too like the plain black bases with the museum pose. Many of the newer ones are nice but I wish they would go back to the black bases for the reasons explained by others.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 04:18 PM   #297
CapTrenchcoat
Mephisto

I ordered the Captain America 1/10 statue BF weekend and received him yesterday. IMHO, this is the best physical representation of Cap. Especially for the size and funds. No other action figure or statue appealed to me. So happy I found him.
CapTrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 05:16 PM   #298
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
I received my Colossus and Psylocke both special additions BTW and man as good as Psylocke is (she's really good) Colossus is spectacular. It is one of the Top 5 statues in my collection regardless of size. I'm tempted to buy another one its that good. IS store has free shipping for orders over $100 and it looks like free shipping if its your first order. I will say this I too like the plain black bases with the museum pose. Many of the newer ones are nice but I wish they would go back to the black bases for the reasons explained by others.
Glad you're enjoying him. I think right now its a tie for me between Colossus and Punisher as to which one is my favorite.

I also like the black bases and hope that this is just a phase IS is going through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTrenchcoat View Post
I ordered the Captain America 1/10 statue BF weekend and received him yesterday. IMHO, this is the best physical representation of Cap. Especially for the size and funds. No other action figure or statue appealed to me. So happy I found him.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 05:35 PM   #299
built2shred
Phoenix

Just got the Exclusive in the mail... I lucked out that I was able to sell the regular one for what I paid which was like $180 back when he first came out, crazy to think I got the EX for $89

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 08:43 PM   #300
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Ghost Rider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tslntzQJL_8
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote