Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-06-2018, 03:58 PM   #451
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

I don't mind too much with longer times between PO and shipping date. Gives me time to save money for the statues lol.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:54 PM   #452
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
I don't mind too much with longer times between PO and shipping date. Gives me time to save money for the statues lol.
Hahaha... Companies can use this then very good excuse for delays next times... hahaha... hey... we delaying so you can save your money for next orders better
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 02:02 PM   #453
mpouklas18
Frackin!

six months delay. I hope that the tradition will not be delayed more. this in not good.
mpouklas18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 05:58 PM   #454
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Can anyone recommend a display case for this beast? Could be a standalone cabinet or a bigger piece. Doesn't look like he'll fit in the moducases.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 08:28 PM   #455
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

This may be custom job because of height and depth
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 12:39 AM   #456
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Moducase will be the way to go for this guy.
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 01:16 AM   #457
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzeroI View Post
Moducase will be the way to go for this guy.
You think it'll fit? Looks too tall for it.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 06:33 AM   #458
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Moducase is one option I’m not going to pump their product because the cost is ridiculous . You can make better looking cabinets from wood for the cost of those . Being in Canada it’s not price effective the other being these manufacturers need to stop producing cases that sit on the floor. It’s a bad viewing level for statues when one has to bend down to look. Also really deep cabinets suck as well it hides the statue .
Old 12-25-2018, 12:44 PM   #459
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
Moducase is one option I’m not going to pump their product because the cost is ridiculous . You can make better looking cabinets from wood for the cost of those . Being in Canada it’s not price effective the other being these manufacturers need to stop producing cases that sit on the floor. It’s a bad viewing level for statues when one has to bend down to look. Also really deep cabinets suck as well it hides the statue .
You guys must have it good in Canada when it comes to woodworking. Around my area in the US, I contacted several custom cabinet manufacturers looking for a custom cabinet about 7 feet wide, 7 feet tall, and about 3 feet deep with 2 shelves and they all wanted $4K+ so in my case, Moducase was a way better deal.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 03:30 PM   #460
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

That’s a rip off. The only huge cost to making cabinets are tempered glass shelves . That is huge money I’m not paying for moducase boxes they have acrylic doors held up by magnets . That’s just ridiculous . This whole band wagon on moducase is another ploy by high end collectors to make anything else look bad like their “ grails “ they pump in aftermarket. Nobody even heard of these guys 2 months ago now Radd Titan is promoting their stuff give me a break. It’s obvious someone is getting kick backs for this crap it’s not cheap. Store display going out of business units

96” tall
36” wide
18” deep

Tempered glass shelves with adjustable brackets $ 250.00 bucks each ( tempered glass was worth 3000.00 Can alone )Thanks Moducase I’ll take these instead. Six of them . Please someone post the equivalent set up in dollars by Moducase let’s compare ok!

There is no way custom wood cabinet ( box basically ) is 4K USD unless you’re using some stupid rare wood!