Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-27-2018, 04:48 PM   #11
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Gem Mint and XM took time out of their schedules to do the interview...so it seems courteous if some of you can make a little time for 1 hr...watch the video and find out. And some wonder why or how I know things...

For a cursory quick recap...not detailed...quick nuggets of info.

There will be 3 dios representing the trinity of Batman, which we have already seen, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Bryan goes more in depth with the themes of each. Wonder Woman of all actually sounds the coolest IMO.

Tons of 1/6 DC and approved Black Adam and Shazam concepts and Deathstroke. Lots of B listers to come as well and villains.

Transformers Bumblebee to be revealed soon...yes he will come in his VW bug form.

For the Southeast Asia region, 2019 for XM Marvel line will be X-Men mania. 3 different Spidey's coming. Kucharek Bros doing two main villains of Spidey...one based off a bust they have already done and turning into something 1/4.

There are 9 new Batman Samurai 1/4 characters in the works.

If you want more detailed info than what I said...watch the video.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 04:58 PM   #12
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Gem Mint and XM took time out of their schedules to do the interview...so it seems courteous if some of you can make a little time for 1 hr...watch the video and find out. And some wonder why or how I know things...

There will be 3 dios representing the trinity of Batman, which we have already seen, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Bryan goes more in depth with the themes of each. Wonder Woman of all actually sounds the coolest IMO.

Tons of 1/6 DC and approved Black Adam and Shazam concepts and Deathstroke. Lots of B listers to come as well and villains.

Transformers Bumblebee to be revealed soon...yes he will come in his VW bug form.

For the Southeast Asia region, 2019 for XM Marvel line will be X-Men mania. 3 different Spidey's coming. Kucharek Bros doing two main villains of Spidey...one based off a bust they have already done and turning into something 1/4.

Great synopsis Loricstone. You really went above and beyond. I'd already forgotten about a third of that stuff from last night.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 04:59 PM   #13
Puni
Birdman

great interview and video. these guys @ XM are really cool

i am glad i can support them and buy their statues
Puni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 04:59 PM   #14
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Loric,

Thanks for the recap. I'm looking forward to watching the video in its entirety later tonight.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 05:35 PM   #15
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Did they announce something regarding Star wars licence ?
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 05:39 PM   #16
Puni
Birdman

they said they have definitely plans to continue with star wars, but couldn't give any details. darth maul will ship in near future
Puni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:06 PM   #17
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

"Female Green Lantern." Must be Jessica. My wallet is ready.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:21 PM   #18
jmason0122
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I will always support XM!!! Great company, so I am really hoping they can send me a replacement base for my MoonKnight statue. Aside from the base, the statue is amazing!!!
jmason0122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 11:44 AM   #19
gem_mint
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post

Thank you for the recap.
gem_mint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:07 PM   #20
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I’m betting a Green Goblin and black Spiderman for sure and a Rhino piece. I’m so stoked what could other Spiderman pieces be? Maybe Miles Morales and ...?
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote