Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-04-2018, 12:23 PM   #391
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

That’s exactly what I do. Even though most of my collection is P1, I buy them all through SS. After the first Optimus issue I just returned it, waited for the refund to complete and bought a new one. I love when SS says “act now almost gone” and I do only to see the statue still up with that message a year later! XD

Also if anyone is wondering if you buy directly through P1 you will get your replacement faster then through SS. The problem is sending it back to P1 especially if you’re out of the country. Hassle central.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 12:40 PM   #392
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Hits keep on coming. Sideshow had accidentally marked my WW exchange as a refund. I just got my reward points balance and I am missing over $100 because of it.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:59 PM   #393
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

If you have this statue, can you please post a picture of where her feet meet the base? I just got replacement legs and the do not sit flush at all in the base. The rubber pads on the bottom are actually different as well. I looked at some unboxing videos and it appears people got 2 distinctly different types of legs. One has smaller pads and sits flush with the front leg farther away from the rivets while the other has bigger rear pads on the feet, does not sit flush (even with a smaller pad), and the front leg is very close to the rivets.

Old 10-14-2018, 03:04 PM   #394
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Here is the flush sitting leg type.