Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-17-2018, 09:58 AM   #411
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Is it just me or have released slowed from them.
Yeah, I see it too. I mean some came out pretty quickly from official PO (Catwoman and Ivy both went up in January and were out by July), but others like Dark Phoenix went up also in January but probably won't be out now until 2019.

Part of the big issue with XM pieces is that you're required to put so much more down than with Sideshow. With Sideshow I put down less than $60 to PO a piece, but with XM you're required to put down anywhere from $300 on up to paying for the entire statue up front. So, I think they've realized they can't have a PO schedule like SS or no one would be able to afford it.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:30 AM   #412
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

They need to start releasing them. I only have 2 on order 1 paid in full and 1 50% down. Like you said with that kind of deposit, I want it now.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:35 AM   #413
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Yeah, I'm with you. I currently have two paid in full and a third with a $300 deposit down.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:41 PM   #414
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I purchased and paid for Hulkbuster last year still haven’t got one. Certain people on YouTube no names mentioned already have one on hand they just purchased it few weeks ago . It’s BS
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 02:43 PM   #415
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
I purchased and paid for Hulkbuster last year still haven’t got one. Certain people on YouTube no names mentioned already have one on hand they just purchased it few weeks ago . It’s BS
I truly do know how you feel.
Old 10-30-2018, 01:59 PM   #416
Tayto_0
Sinister Six

XM contacted me a week or so ago informing me that MoonKnight had left Asia and was on its way to their EU distributor.

Shouldn't be long now before I have this beauty in hand
Tayto_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 02:30 PM   #417
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayto_0 View Post
XM contacted me a week or so ago informing me that MoonKnight had left Asia and was on its way to their EU distributor.

Shouldn't be long now before I have this beauty in hand
Very nice! This statue looks like a winner. I'm waiting on Scorpion to get released myself as last I heard, MoonKnight and Scorpion were supposed to be released around the same time. Very excited for collectors of both pieces especially for MoonKnight. It's been a long time coming for that statue to finally get released!
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 02:55 PM   #418
Tayto_0
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
Very nice! This statue looks like a winner. I'm waiting on Scorpion to get released myself as last I heard, MoonKnight and Scorpion were supposed to be released around the same time. Very excited for collectors of both pieces especially for MoonKnight. It's been a long time coming for that statue to finally get released!
Yup i can't wait! and with the low ES this ones a keeper. I regret not picking up Scorpion and Storm but just had too many pre-orders.
Tayto_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 03:08 PM   #419
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayto_0 View Post
Yup i can't wait! and with the low ES this ones a keeper. I regret not picking up Scorpion and Storm but just had too many pre-orders.
Lol I ended up doing the opposite which is I ended up POing Scorpion and Storm but couldn't do it for MoonKnight since I thought I already had way too many pre-orders.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 03:53 PM   #420
jmason0122
A day without sunshine is like... night.

That’s great news to hear. I preordered MoonKnight and super excited about adding this rare and beautiful statue to my collection.🎃😊
jmason0122 is offline   Reply With Quote