Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-26-2018, 01:38 AM   #1041
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1xhZFdWHMY

Also at the tokyo exhibition 2018 did they revert batman back to his original pose, i'm confused as to whats going on here?
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:29 AM   #1042
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

Something happened with the revised version (I think I heard the sample broke?) so they used the old version for display.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:20 AM   #1043
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
Something happened with the revised version (I think I heard the sample broke?) so they used the old version for display.

Thanks, got worried for a second.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:28 AM   #1044
SONICobra
Bane

lol perfect gif
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 07:18 AM   #1045
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

This is an amazing line. I've already PO'd the Huntress. I'm on the waitlist for Ivy. I'm very excited to see how Catwoman will turn out. I wonder which characters will be available later on. It would be odd if the villain Hush won't be featured.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:56 PM   #1046
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
This is an amazing line. I've already PO'd the Huntress. I'm on the waitlist for Ivy. I'm very excited to see how Catwoman will turn out. I wonder which characters will be available later on. It would be odd if the villain Hush won't be featured.
It really is quite amazing! I'm also on the WL for Ivy, which to be honest with you I bet both of our waitlists convert due to her availability on the P1 website still.

Huntress I'm still on the fence with which version to get. I might wait for inhand reviews to see if I like the sculpt or the cloth version more.

I definitely need a Catwoman for my Batman collection and I'm just not that into the arkham one personally. So I hope she come out stellar for this hush version.

Can't wait to see what the future holds!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 08:34 PM   #1047
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
I'm so behind, just discovered new batman looks sick ass hell, had no idea p1 modified the original, i didn't like it at first but now i'm buying this one.
Only reason I kept my WL for the EX was that they modified the pose.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 08:56 PM   #1048
XIIIWARRIOR
Sinister Six

Modified version sucks! Yes- said it!
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 03:29 PM   #1049
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I have a few questions about this line.

1) Has P1 made any statements about Catwoman potentially being shown at the Convention they will be at this weekend?

2) In regards to the variants. So since that DKR Superman was revealed, I really don't feel inclined to have 2 Superman statues that are essentially the same costume and relatively similar to each other. P1 said quite a while back they were planning on making a black suit variant of the Hush Superman, correct? Is this something that will most likely only be available through the P1 website? And also, it seems to me that a lot of the pictures of black suit Superman has him without a cape. I would have to think this will come with a cape though.....would be it be silver or black?
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:45 PM   #1050
letsroy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I have a few questions about this line.

1) Has P1 made any statements about Catwoman potentially being shown at the Convention they will be at this weekend?

2) In regards to the variants. So since that DKR Superman was revealed, I really don't feel inclined to have 2 Superman statues that are essentially the same costume and relatively similar to each other. P1 said quite a while back they were planning on making a black suit variant of the Hush Superman, correct? Is this something that will most likely only be available through the P1 website? And also, it seems to me that a lot of the pictures of black suit Superman has him without a cape. I would have to think this will come with a cape though.....would be it be silver or black?
I don't know anything about what you ask but I know they said it would be a black suit variant of batman and exclusive for their website.

I don't know if there is a black supes of jim lee but as you probably know there's not something like that in Hush comic.
letsroy is offline   Reply With Quote