Anyone played Fallout 76 yet?
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 08:48 PM   #12
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Loved SOTTR! I think I may even try for 100%.

I was looking at Odyssey too, but I've heard good and bad. I'll probably wait for a decent price drop and grab it. Other than that though I'm not really feeling any other games at the moment. I was hoping for a few more gems this year but it seems like the list was pretty short.
If I had went with the hardest difficulty setting I believe I’d have hit 100%. Definitely should’ve went that route too as the game wasn’t very difficult on the 2nd hardest setting for me and I’d have appreciated the extra challenge. I’m not someone to replay games either so not worth another run through for the Achievement for me unfortunately.

Picked up Odyssey for $27 on Black Friday. I absolutely LOVED Origins and hear this is even better, so it was an easy purchase for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I was really looking forward to this as Fallout 4 was one of my favorite XBOX One titles but I’m hearing the campaign is simply mediocre due to the lack of NPCs. That and the lackluster graphics has me leaning towards passing now as it feels a bit rushed and more of a cash grab than anything truly innovative.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:14 AM   #13
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
yes, and i'm having a ton of fun with it. having a much better time with Fallout than I am with Red Dead. everybody I know who's actually playing it loves it, sure it's not the greatest game ever and it has some really annoying flaws but it doesn't deserve anywhere near the hate it's getting.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 08:17 AM   #14
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
yes, and i'm having a ton of fun with it. having a much better time with Fallout than I am with Red Dead. everybody I know who's actually playing it loves it, sure it's not the greatest game ever and it has some really annoying flaws but it doesn't deserve anywhere near the hate it's getting.
Agreed...I purchased it on day one.. I only played it for a few hours due to the fact I just haven't had time to play. Reasons being- I got too many games and not enough free time...and I'm in the middle of Shadow of the Tomb Raider at the moment. But with that said I went in hearing how crappy it was and all that nonsense. To tell you the truth in the first couple of hours I was hooked. Thought it was just fine. Granted as stated above it's not perfect, but it's is closer to perfect than it is closer to a garbage game as a lot have stated. To me in simplest terms it's still Fallout, and if you love Fallout you'll be just fine..I know once I finish tomb raider this game goes back in.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:51 PM   #15
Mister H
Green Goblin

Something funky going on with Xbox Live. Seems to be a problem for everyone. Anyone else who can’t sign in?
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 04:37 AM   #16
MrYac
Hercules

lt was happening to a lot of folks, couple of my friends logged out and were unable to get back online for a couple hours.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 11:34 PM   #17
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

There's been multiple issues with Xbox Live over the past few months. I'm starting to think I should've gotten a PlayStation instead.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 10:25 PM   #18
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I had no idea Statue Forum has a video game section! My Xbox gamertag is T0ASTER360
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2023, 06:56 PM   #19
WilliamJudes
Doh!

Hey, that's a cool idea to connect with fellow gamers here! Sharing GamerTags is a great way to stay in the loop on what games everyone's into. While I don't have an Xbox GamerTag to share, I'm always on the lookout for new gaming buddies.
Speaking of games, I've been exploring a bunch lately, and Counter Strike 2 has really caught my attention. It's a wild ride, and I recently jazzed up my gaming experience with some CS2 skins I snagged from a marketplace. They've added some serious flair to the game.
WilliamJudes is offline   Reply With Quote