Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-16-2021, 11:45 PM   #111
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
My only complaint is that it's almost one hundred more for a fancier base. Seems like that's a little too high for it.
The definitive $75 more than the exclusive - that whip form for me is super important so I wouldn't want the regular. Getting the definitive.

EDIT: Pricing is referring to the early bird discount difference.
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 12:35 AM   #112
jonylin
Justice League

She turned out better than I was expecting! I'm a bit torn as I was planning to see what PureArts offers in the future. Will probably wait until the end of the early bird window before deciding.
jonylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 12:41 AM   #113
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Wow shipping is going to cost me $85 that seems so high. I thought I had a lot of points, but it won't even cover the shipping cost lol
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 12:42 AM   #114
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonylin View Post
She turned out better than I was expecting! I'm a bit torn as I was planning to see what PureArts offers in the future. Will probably wait until the end of the early bird window before deciding.
PureArts is one of those companies I find really odd. They just seem to release products of random IPs in really random spontaneous fashion. I can't predict them. Their SoulCalibur line seems all over the place.
Old 11-17-2021, 02:06 AM   #115
jonylin
Justice League

Quote:
PureArts is one of those companies I find really odd. They just seem to release products of random IPs in really random spontaneous fashion. I can't predict them. Their SoulCalibur line seems all over the place.
Haven't they only released 3 statues for Soul Calibur, just Siegfried in 1/4 scale and Mitsurugi plus Kilik in 1/8 scale PVC? It's not exactly all over the place. They seem to be doing a 1/4 polystone line and a 1/8 scale PVC line. I would be totally fine with just the PVC line if they continue to do a good job on it for the sake of saving space. I mainly want to see their take on Taki and Ivy though.
jonylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 04:01 AM   #116
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Definitive is a must in my eyes but I really wanted it to be $549-579 so I think I'm going to pass on it sadly.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 07:04 AM   #117
L Deimos
The Spirit

Wow, $535 sure doesn't give you much at all these days. As far as Ivy's concerned, shes kind of meh. She looks a little thin and her boobs look a little to small compared to the game model. Her face isnt as pretty as in the game either. She still looks decent and a big improvement from taki's horrible face, but for over $530 at minimum...its kind of underwhelming.
L Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 07:14 AM   #118
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Ivy was a lot leaner in SC2. It wasn't until SCIV where they went insane on everyone's designs
Old 11-17-2021, 08:02 AM   #119
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Ivy was a lot leaner in SC2. It wasn't until SCIV where they went insane on everyone's designs
lol i read on one of the articles that one of the reason Soul Calibur VI got delayed was that they couldn't decide the size of Ivy's chest. They had a whole internal argument but eventually decided on her design that the fan end up liking.

i woud like it if F4F does Sophitia and Tira from SC6 as well as Cassandra from any SC series. There is another character i think she looked pretty but i guess she wasn't popular and never made it to 6, Setsuka.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 08:48 AM   #120
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Yeah I'm hoping for Sophitia she deserves it. Her statue would look very nice