Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-09-2017, 04:16 PM   #571
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Great news...just saw that myself. Can't wait...I've been wanting this Boba for a long time now.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:09 PM   #572
FROBAY
Phoenix

Pics?
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 12:47 AM   #573
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Great news...just saw that myself. Can't wait...I've been wanting this Boba for a long time now.
are you all in on the Star Wars line?? are you selling your marvel pieces to make room for Transformers and Marvel?
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:54 PM   #574
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
are you all in on the Star Wars line?? are you selling your marvel pieces to make room for Transformers and Marvel?
I plan on keeping my entire Marvel cosmic character line from XM and will get any future cosmic related characters as well going forward. TF is very expensive and I am trying to find out how I am going to afford them moving forward.

I had a falling out with a middle man I used to acquire all my statues from (blessing in disguise) so the previous POs I had with him (Ultimate Swordsman and Boba Fett) are to my knowledge lost in the wind seeing as he has not responded to my last message.

So...while I would like to get Boba, Darth Maul, and Luke so far, its no big deal if I can get them or not. There is too much product coming from everywhere these days and market saturation is ridiculous...and that's even just me buying mostly XM products (90%).
Old 10-17-2017, 03:02 PM   #575
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I plan on keeping my entire Marvel cosmic character line from XM and will get any future cosmic related characters as well going forward. TF is very expensive and I am trying to find out how I am going to afford them moving forward.

I had a falling out with a middle man I used to acquire all my statues from (blessing in disguise) so the previous POs I had with him (Ultimate Swordsman and Boba Fett) are to my knowledge lost in the wind seeing as he has not responded to my last message.

So...while I would like to get Boba, Darth Maul, and Luke so far, its no big deal if I can get them or not. There is too much product coming from everywhere these days and market saturation is ridiculous...and that's even just me buying mostly XM products (90%).

sorry to hear that, totally sucks!! I hope you at least get your deposits back, otherwise you should out him on the forums!
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 03:10 PM   #576
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
sorry to hear that, totally sucks!! I hope you at least get your deposits back, otherwise you should out him on the forums!
I haven't gotten any correspondence but I wouldn't out him for my PO...I will out him if he doesn't honor my friends POs...or at least refund him his PO money or honor his POs.

It takes two to tango so we are both at fault for the breakup. Since I am partially at fault, whatever PO I sent him I could give 2 cents about. Saves me a lot of money for those two statues I was going to get.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:18 PM   #577
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Hey Loricstone, sorry to hear about your misfortune. If you need any assistance with those Pre-Orders, let me know I can definitely sort you out.
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 02:46 AM   #578
adamteo
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

XM Boba is up for collection/shipping from 23 Oct!!! Just made my balance payment and opted for delivery. Can't wait...
adamteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:43 AM   #579
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali604 View Post
Hey Loricstone, sorry to hear about your misfortune. If you need any assistance with those Pre-Orders, let me know I can definitely sort you out.
I don't know what I can do but if I can help I will do.
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 04:55 AM   #580
built2shred
Phoenix

Just sent off my final payment....

$417 USD for shipping, that's like 60% of the statue's price... brutal... I remember the gold old days when shipping XM statues was only around $250.. Shipping Prices have gone crazy...

With only 800 of them it should be a really nice piece to add to my Star Wars collection.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote