Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-08-2020, 02:26 PM   #4391
Formula009
Birdman

Congrats! I'm glad she's ok. And I feel the same, I wasn't a fan of this piece once they changed the head and ended up passing on the original. Managed to snag the X-FORCE version and having her now, she's easily one of my top statues. Simple, elegant, sexy, powerful... gives off everything I wan from a Psylocke, and I have almost all of them even most customs.
Formula009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:18 PM   #4392
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
The 2nd run club
In this case the second run club is much more exclusive and rare
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 10:53 PM   #4393
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Not happy to hear that Sideshow had an opportunity to make the Psyblade switch out piece for the X-Force version for all collectors but instead was called out by a factory mistake. And with a low ES too.

Great job on public relations Sideshow.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 02:23 PM   #4394
Featherfootdave
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Just received my X-Force replacement. Basically perfect. Really grateful to have this corrected, and thankful the portrait is just as good as what I had previously - the one part of my statue without flaws.

Held out hope in spite of previous word that an extra Psi blade arm might be included, but they snuffed that out all right. I know it wasn't owed to anyone, but the way this went down ultimately leaves me feeling quite deflated.
Featherfootdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 03:40 PM   #4395
Formula009
Birdman

An Xforce head is up on eBay ... no psiblade tho lol. It’s sad that I actually look for this stuff ����. I was actually shopping for the regular head. Call me a completist .... this is an addiction
Old 07-11-2020, 03:41 PM   #4396
Formula009
Birdman

dupe
Old 07-11-2020, 06:39 PM   #4397
Peedi
Deathstroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherfootdave View Post
Just received my X-Force replacement. Basically perfect. Really grateful to have this corrected, and thankful the portrait is just as good as what I had previously - the one part of my statue without flaws.

Held out hope in spite of previous word that an extra Psi blade arm might be included, but they snuffed that out all right. I know it wasn't owed to anyone, but the way this went down ultimately leaves me feeling quite deflated.
And that sucks. I was wondering when the first person would post to say they didn’t get the part...was hoping it wouldn’t happen. I think SS definitely should’ve left the psyblade in the boxes for however many replacements were left, it couldn’t have been that many.

With an ES of 150 I wonder how many SS replaced? And out of those replacements I wonder how many psyblades went out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula009 View Post
An Xforce head is up on eBay ... no psiblade tho lol. It’s sad that I actually look for this stuff ����. I was actually shopping for the regular head. Call me a completist .... this is an addiction
I don’t think it’s sad lol. Do what you like, feel and enjoy!
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 11:47 PM   #4398
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula009 View Post
I would Frankenstein a regular with the ex head given its what I wanted all along.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 07:56 AM   #4399
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherfootdave View Post

SSC should have done the right thing, and sent out arms to all that purchased the piece from the outset. Seems a waste, removing parts and binning them. I guess financially it makes more sense, and Sideshow is business after all, and profit reigns supreme.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:57 AM   #4400
BigLeagueChu
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I would Frankenstein a regular with the ex head given its what I wanted all along.
Yup much rather have variant head on og ex body than this silly variant psi blade. I actually like the og head a lot, looks way better in person lol
BigLeagueChu is offline   Reply With Quote