Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-19-2014, 11:47 AM   #21
Spazzy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
So that's how the Sideshow staff artists paint the statues....let's head over to Sideshows Chinese operations to see how they're getting on......

Oh man that was funny
Spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:50 AM   #22
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post

By the Eyes of Horace, I want this, Excellent Post EnShinNoi

Al
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:55 AM   #23
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Thanks EnShinNoi that was jaw-dropping amazing! I think after i get the next few collectibles this last quarter that I'm going to actually pull lots of my other collectibles and get more of these because the details are unprecedented….i just pray that the factories can mimic what their doing because these look unlike anything I've seen a company do before and i just hope they haven't bit off more than they can chew!

I wish we could have sideshow make a small run of every one of these and they would be all done by sideshow to guarantee we get good products…but that will never happen!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:05 PM   #24
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Thanks EnShinNoi that was jaw-dropping amazing! I think after i get the next few collectibles this last quarter that I'm going to actually pull lots of my other collectibles and get more of these because the details are unprecedented….i just pray that the factories can mimic what their doing because these look unlike anything I've seen a company do before and i just hope they haven't bit off more than they can chew!

I wish we could have sideshow make a small run of every one of these and they would be all done by sideshow to guarantee we get good products…but that will never happen!

Sarah
The only reason I was able to post all these images is because you posted the link, courtofthedead.com .

I wonder if Sideshow had even intended us to discover all this information so early. Had they published the link anywhere on their site or was it by luck you stumbled upon it?
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:23 PM   #25
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
The only reason I was able to post all these images is because you posted the link, courtofthedead.com .

I wonder if Sideshow had even intended us to discover all this information so early. Had they published the link anywhere on their site or was it by luck you stumbled upon it?
Oh i see, well i don't think they meant for any of us to see this yet because it wasn't actually any link or anything on their website it was embedded in another picture or link on one of the COTD collectibles and after i figured it out i copied the link and typed in the and it popped up…

Like i said i found this late last night and thats how i found all the pictures of Death Siren and then found the price too! I think it will be up for pre-order in the next week or two but i don't think they intended on us finding everything out this weekend but hey i was bored and this line intrigues me so i had to check it all out…..

Sarah
Old 07-19-2014, 12:29 PM   #26
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

If people hadn't worked it out already, this was sculpted by Mark Newman.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:52 PM   #27
Python
Omega Red

Another great looking lady, I'm finding it harder and harder to resist buying into some of this line!!
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #28
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

SHE IS GOING TO BE BADASS...DEFINITE PICKUP!
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 01:03 PM   #29
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Another great looking lady, I'm finding it harder and harder to resist buying into some of this line!!
DO IT!! You don't want to regret getting the best original line of Sideshow do you….DO YOU?

Sarah
Old 07-19-2014, 01:09 PM   #30
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Wow the color (purple and black) scheme they used with this one. Is amazing. I like how the armor drapes in the back and covers the legs.

YA im hucked on this line.... and not letting go. LOL

cpluse2 is offline   Reply With Quote