Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-18-2020, 04:06 AM   #3681
Mooste
The Avengers

Congrats on your Guts! It is an awesome piece. I also like how they incorporated Puck in the base.

Last edited by Mooste; 03-18-2020 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Typo
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 06:39 PM   #3682
TimeZ
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Thank you! I'm thinking Femto next....not got the Room for Zodd really lol...Guts with Femto one side, Skull Knight the other side is what i am thinking....Or Guts and Berserker Armour with Femto in the middle....decisions, decisions
Do you order your pieces direct from prime 1? I've looked into possibly ordering from them and I'm from the Uk myself and the estimated shipping fees are insane, are they accurate? They quoted me over $600 shipping on goku and around $280 for guts so I'd hate to see what the shipping on SK on horse would be!!
TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:20 AM   #3683
Mooste
The Avengers

My experience is what they expect is what they are going to quote you. But I only ordered two pieces directly from P1.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:26 AM   #3684
TimeZ
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooste View Post
My experience is what they expect is what they are going to quote you. But I only ordered two pieces directly from P1.
Thank you Mooste! It seems pretty steep so I might have to hold off for a bit till they do a deal or something.
Old 03-20-2020, 07:49 PM   #3685
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeZ View Post
Do you order your pieces direct from prime 1? I've looked into possibly ordering from them and I'm from the Uk myself and the estimated shipping fees are insane, are they accurate? They quoted me over $600 shipping on goku and around $280 for guts so I'd hate to see what the shipping on SK on horse would be!!
All my Prime 1 pieces so far (6 of 8, Kong and Guts were got locally) have come through Sideshow with 2 more on the Way from Sideshow.

And i have my JP Triceratops and Aptom ordered through Prime 1....my first 2 direct orders.

I paid off my Triceratops last year including the $180 shipping they quoted when i ordered, i honestly hope and expect not to pay more but i'm not sure yet....i'll hopefully know soon.

The price on Goku is insane and the only reason i can think of why it's so much is because the deluxe might ship in 3 boxes....because the standard Gokus shipping price is in line with other 2 box pieces at around $250-$350 shipping.

I'm kinda dreading shipping prices on my last 2 piece from Sideshow ( Guyver 3 and Gurren Lagann) both are huge pieces and will surely ship in 2 boxes, my last piece to ship was Gamera Deluxe and that was $250 in 2 HUGE boxes but that was in January 2019...and prices have risen.

I will say for every prime 1 piece I've gotten, yes the shipping hits hard but you kinda just forget about that as soon as the piece is in hand because of the size, quality and presence!
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 08:59 AM   #3686
TimeZ
Fantastic Four

Quote:
All my Prime 1 pieces so far (6 of 8, Kong and Guts were got locally) have come through Sideshow with 2 more on the Way from Sideshow.

And i have my JP Triceratops and Aptom ordered through Prime 1....my first 2 direct orders.

I paid off my Triceratops last year including the $180 shipping they quoted when i ordered, i honestly hope and expect not to pay more but i'm not sure yet....i'll hopefully know soon.

The price on Goku is insane and the only reason i can think of why it's so much is because the deluxe might ship in 3 boxes....because the standard Gokus shipping price is in line with other 2 box pieces at around $250-$350 shipping.

I'm kinda dreading shipping prices on my last 2 piece from Sideshow ( Guyver 3 and Gurren Lagann) both are huge pieces and will surely ship in 2 boxes, my last piece to ship was Gamera Deluxe and that was $250 in 2 HUGE boxes but that was in January 2019...and prices have risen.

I will say for every prime 1 piece I've gotten, yes the shipping hits hard but you kinda just forget about that as soon as the piece is in hand because of the size, quality and presence!
Yeah that is true regarding the quality and such, I own 3 P1 pieces, Zodd in human form, Mr freeze, and suicide squad HQ. Bit of a variation there lmao but yeah. As you say the Goku price is something else, might just have to get the standard version as for $600+ shipping, I could get a PF from SS for that! I like the sound of your collection, bet it looks impressive Will have to post when you get your new pieces! Thank you for the response.
Old 03-21-2020, 07:39 PM   #3687
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeZ View Post
Yeah that is true regarding the quality and such, I own 3 P1 pieces, Zodd in human form, Mr freeze, and suicide squad HQ. Bit of a variation there lmao but yeah. As you say the Goku price is something else, might just have to get the standard version as for $600+ shipping, I could get a PF from SS for that! I like the sound of your collection, bet it looks impressive Will have to post when you get your new pieces! Thank you for the response.
Look back a couple of pages before i posted the Guts pictures

But it's just the P1 pieces.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:44 PM   #3688
TimeZ
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Look back a couple of pages before i posted the Guts pictures

But it's just the P1 pieces.
Ah, just realised! Very nice, envy the DB piece. ATM i'm in 2 different head spaces on whether I want to go for XM's Thanos and Mistress Death, or Figurama's Attack on titan dio. Slightly off topic there given were in the berserk thread though. Regarding berserk i'm still interested in that guts but hes sold out I believe now, even at P1. Only bloody variant left.
Old 04-03-2020, 03:17 AM   #3689
SUPERCEE
Frackin!

Hey guys,

Has anybody had any issues with the sword of either their Berserker Armor Guts or Black Swordsman Guts deforming/bending/leaning over time?

On my Berserker Armor Guts the sword over the shoulder has distorted and bent over time - please check out these photos.

https://imgur.com/a/Mi51Hlk

Unsure what to do...
SUPERCEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 03:18 AM   #3690
SUPERCEE
Frackin!

edit: deleted, duplicate post.
SUPERCEE is offline   Reply With Quote