Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 09-23-2014, 01:34 PM   #11
FearlessJay
Hellboy
Adamantium Plus Member

I think we could just make a blanket statement of, "Dear DC, We want all the Arrow characters in statue form and we want them now."

Heck, if they announced a Walter statue, I'd have to seriously consider it. That man is a rock!
FearlessJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:28 AM   #12
Leni81
Doh!

Haha, pretty much! You 'd think they'd want to strike while the iron is hot and get more out onto the market sooner than later.

Given Oliver mark two isn't coming out till April 2015, I think we may be in for a long wait to see if any more characters are made.
Leni81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:27 AM   #13
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessJay View Post
I think we could just make a blanket statement of, "Dear DC, We want all the Arrow characters in statue form and we want them now."
I'd take Arrow statues, but not if they keep looking like this. I didn't like the first version of this statue and this unmasked version looks even worse to me.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:48 AM   #14
FearlessJay
Hellboy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
I'd take Arrow statues, but not if they keep looking like this. I didn't like the first version of this statue and this unmasked version looks even worse to me.
I have the original and think the overall sculpt is pretty good. It's the portrait that's off - doesn't look much like Amell. However, I give it a pass based on the fact the hood hides much of the face and the rest of the sculpt is fairly dead on.

I do wish they hadn't made it in 13" though. He'd have looked great next to my Koto Dark Knight... if Ollie didn't tower over him. Why DC does these weird sizes I'll never understand.
FearlessJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:44 AM   #15
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessJay View Post
I have the original and think the overall sculpt is pretty good. It's the portrait that's off - doesn't look much like Amell. However, I give it a pass based on the fact the hood hides much of the face and the rest of the sculpt is fairly dead on.
I never liked the pose. But, yeah, I never that the likeness was anywhere close on the original and removing the hood just made it even worse.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 07:41 AM   #16
Dahwaf
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

As much as I'd like a Canary or Deathstroke statue, I feel as thought we'll be getting a Flash one before any other Arrow characters.
Dahwaf is offline   Reply With Quote