Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-09-2015, 08:05 PM   #31
nameivom
The Herculoids

Received an email. In production, ETA end of summer. Maybe September-October being a more realistic time frame.
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:01 PM   #32
Musei
Frackin!

Anyone heard any updates on this one?
Musei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 03:50 PM   #33
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Two days ago I received this answer guys.

We will begin delivery of the Arhian statue once we return from Comic Con. You should have it by the end of October.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 03:59 PM   #34
Musei
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
Two days ago I received this answer guys.

We will begin delivery of the Arhian statue once we return from Comic Con. You should have it by the end of October.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
Sweet.

Thanks for that reply!
Old 09-17-2015, 04:02 PM   #35
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Your'e welcome buddy.

Did you also bought the exclusive Musei.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:27 AM   #36
Musei
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
Your'e welcome buddy.

Did you also bought the exclusive Musei.
I did get the order in for the EX edition. All paid for and just waiting for it to ship now.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:10 PM   #37
fernando2
Fantastic Four

ARH Cancellation Policy

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this but what can anyone telling about ARH's cancellation policy.

I have tried to cancel the Head Huntress, which I have paid for in full all the way back in February, a couple of times but each time I just seem to get blown off by them asking me to wait and that it will be worth the wait. They never even address the fact that I have requested it just be cancelled.

Thought?
fernando2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 01:46 PM   #38
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando2 View Post
Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this but what can anyone telling about ARH's cancellation policy.

I have tried to cancel the Head Huntress, which I have paid for in full all the way back in February, a couple of times but each time I just seem to get blown off by them asking me to wait and that it will be worth the wait. They never even address the fact that I have requested it just be cancelled.

Thought?
I asked a lot of questions before I placed my first order with them earlier this year. In a nutshell, they told me that you can only cancel for a full refund in the first 48 hours. After that, they send your payment directly to the factory for your piece to get made. It's considered a special order item at that point and cancelling will not be easy. If you're making flex payments and they're somehow still able to cancel after that 48 hour period, they keep your first two payments as a NRD. As a small company, they claim they do this to discourage impulse buying.

Now it could be argued that excessive delays should allow for some flexibility to that policy, but it is what it is. So bottom line is be VERY sure you want the piece before you order directly through them and be prepared for the possibility of delays. If you can live without the EX then you're better off ordering through a reseller where you have the ability to cancel more easily.

EDIT: FYI - There is a thread for this topic.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=146906
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 10:07 PM   #39
Musei
Frackin!

I've been waiting for quite awhile as well, though I'm not cancelling and keepin my fingers crossed for next month.

With that said, I have had issues with other pre-orders from other companies with full payments made and no refund deposit. I always go directly to my credit card and call them and dispute the charges. I explain the situation, remain calm, open a case and let them reach out to the vendor. They've always come back to me in a few days with options. Once I've stayed the course, and another time I ended up getting a full refund.

With that said, have you considered selling your statue on eBay? I've personally never done it, but I always see people selling their pre-orders there and transferring the ownership and working with the company and keeping them informed of the change. That way both parties can stay on good terms.

Anywhot, that's my two cents. I'm out and waitin till October.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:44 AM   #40
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Musei, not sure if you were addressing me about selling my statue on eBay. I have no intention of selling any of my orders.

I was just sharing my information about how ARH handles cancellations in general.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote