Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 12:56 PM   #2411
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Hey Bryan you missed my questions ref the Jap DC line global license ....
Will we now be able to order directly from the XM site? And do you think shipping costs will be reasonable? Or, will you have a NA distributor(s)?
And, does this mean you guys will increase the edition sizes?
Oops! Sorry I missed your questions Mate! We haven't worked out the logistics yet - ideally, we would like NA customers to buy through the NA distributor (www.gfxdistribution.com). Firstly shipping savings will be better as we can ship by container and also customer service for repairs or exchanges can also take place faster via the NA distributor as anything from the XM HQ in Singapore will take way longer. As for increasing ES, we haven't made any plans to do so for this 1/4 Jap inspired line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepurist View Post
Thanks for being so awesome, Bryan. Your inputs are always precious and make us feel so close to you guys! Well it looks the baby is growing up fast and will need his own collection anytime soon

It's great to see you're making improvements to the production and shipping process, thanks for letting us know. From now on I'll plan for earlier payments whenever I get XM stuff.

One last question regarding Cable dimensions (Product size : 57cm H X 41cm L X 49cm B)

Is he 57cm tall from the base to the tip of the gun or his head? Just so I know if he'll fit my display. I have never wanted a pice so much as I want this Cable... XM has made one of my biggest dreams come true. Thank you! I can't wait for Mr Sinister either as he is my all time favourite villain. I'm looking forward to seeint the painted proto.

Btw I've seen XM has finally refreshed the website and it looks great. Congrats!
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement! Regarding Cable, it's from his head. Please give a little more allowance as he has a switch out left arm with a BIG gun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I can't imagine you meant to skip my questions, Bryan, so I shall quite myself in the hopes of getting some info

Is the "laughing" portrait for Ororo (Storm) being redone based on comments/concerns?

And will the suit be silver (correct and comic accurate) or white (non-comic accurate)? I'm praying you guys fight for the silver/gunmetal because it's comic accurate. I'm so frustrated always seeing it made white.
And I'm shocked more people have noticed you said "Juggy". He shall be amazeballs.
Oh my! I would NEVER mean to skip your questions Milady! Ororo's portait is under review internally, we are taking in the comments but also checking with the approval team on certain things so I can't guarantee changes will be implemented but we certainly hope to do so. I'll be sure to bring up the Silver/gunmetal point to the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMcCollector View Post
Juggy?!?! For real? Please tell me it's 1/4 scale and not the 1/6 scale that you already shown.
In glorious 1/4 scale. WOOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
Hey Bryan, you missed this one.

It could be because that's a little down the line for you guys at the moment.

I'll help you out, most companies seem to go with this mob Ikon Collectables as the main Australian distributor. Their customer facing store is Popcultcha

Obviously go with whomever best fits your business for distributing Transformers in Australia, however I thought I would mention this as it may help.

Or just make sure the site is updated to include Aussies when purchasing Transformers stuff directly from your site

Keep up the good work.
Nice referral! I'll be sure to check them out and see if we can work out something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascarade View Post
hey bryan any update on moon knight? what colour did you guys end up going with? thanks.
We've yet to decide yet - Seng's probably going to try both internally and then decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMcCollector View Post
Bryan, another question I have is why there is no comic Loki yet, and should we expect one soon?
1/4 Loki isn't in our list at the moment. Is he as popular as Redskull, Thanos etc? I actually haven't seen that much requests for Loki... we've been concentrating on the mutants this and next year but if many folks want a Loki, we can try to work that in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrisc View Post
Hey Bryan..do you already have the dates for this year's SGTCC?
It should be 9 - 10 September - that's what they stated on their website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
Hi Bryan !

1) Some of us who have The Majestic Energic Utlimate Swordsman on PO have concerns about visible seams on the base, that we haven't seen on the pics before, is XM gonna do something to minimize those seams ?

2) In one of Radd Titan vids at the con am i dreaming or i've heard something about a Hulk transformation project ??

Thanks in advance for your answer !!
The pics you see on our website and conventions are the same production pieces. I'm not sure which versions of photos did you encounter the visible seams but we hate seams and we would do our very best to make sure the seams are hidden as well as it possibly can.

And yes we are doing a Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue based on a winning sculpt. More updates on this soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
Seng himself said it´s Black Panther, Lizard, Cable and then Venom.

Looks like Lizard and Cable in april.
Actually, it might be all 3 (Lizard, Cable, Venom) in April. Black Panther first batch is already out.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:25 PM   #2412
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Thanks for another great Q&A session, Bryan!

I look forward to any updates as they come with Storm. I'm so stoked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
1/4 Loki isn't in our list at the moment. Is he as popular as Redskull, Thanos etc? I actually haven't seen that much requests for Loki... we've been concentrating on the mutants this and next year but if many folks want a Loki, we can try to work that in.
Ummmm....Yes. Loki is really popular. It's pretty much a travesty that no company has yet to do him in 1:4 form.

And seeing as how XM has done Thor, Sif, She Thor and BRB -- Loki is a MUST. I'm sure those who have the Norse line would agree that Loki would round out the Asgardian collection nicely.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:37 PM   #2413
ChaFoShizzle
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:

Actually, it might be all 3 (Lizard, Cable, Venom) in April. Black Panther first batch is already out.
As awesome as that is, my wallet is going to extremely empty if Cable and Venom are shipping in April. Nonetheless, I'm so excited for these to finally come in!!!
Old 03-23-2017, 01:55 PM   #2414
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Thanks for another great Q&A session, Bryan!

I look forward to any updates as they come with Storm. I'm so stoked!

Ummmm....Yes. Loki is really popular. It's pretty much a travesty that no company has yet to do him in 1:4 form.

And seeing as how XM has done Thor, Sif, She Thor and BRB -- Loki is a MUST. I'm sure those who have the Norse line would agree that Loki would round out the Asgardian collection nicely.
Yes, agreed. Loki needs to be done. I personally would love to see a Loki on throne holding his staff.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:57 PM   #2415
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Oops! Sorry I missed your questions Mate! We haven't worked out the logistics yet - ideally, we would like NA customers to buy through the NA distributor (www.gfxdistribution.com). Firstly shipping savings will be better as we can ship by container and also customer service for repairs or exchanges can also take place faster via the NA distributor as anything from the XM HQ in Singapore will take way longer. As for increasing ES, we haven't made any plans to do so for this 1/4 Jap inspired line.
Thanks Bryan! That being said, will Batgirl be available through GFX?
Old 03-23-2017, 01:59 PM   #2416
lucifixion
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I want the Charles Vess Loki one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Loki.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	103091  
Old 03-23-2017, 02:14 PM   #2417
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Thanks Bryan! That being said, will Batgirl be available through GFX?
I'm confused. Why would we be asked to order through GFX when they don't sell to individuals, only businesses who do wholesale?
Old 03-23-2017, 02:30 PM   #2418
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I'm confused. Why would we be asked to order through GFX when they don't sell to individuals, only businesses who do wholesale?
Not sure but they (GFX) have Witchblade, Darkness, etc on the site. I wrote to them requesting the procedure. Standing by.
Old 03-23-2017, 02:39 PM   #2419
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Not sure but they (GFX) have Witchblade, Darkness, etc on the site. I wrote to them requesting the procedure. Standing by.
Ok, thanks! Please let me know.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:36 PM   #2420
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
1/4 Loki isn't in our list at the moment. Is he as popular as Redskull, Thanos etc?

Ummmm hell yeah!!! In fact, Loki is perhaps the most important villain in all of Marvel U. He was responsible for start of Avengers, The Wrecking Crew, Absorbing Man, and more. While I am typing? Any love for Odin All Father of Asgard? What about Olympians? Eternals? Basically...are there any other cosmic characters planned aside from Beta Ray Bill and Lady Sif?
Closed Thread