Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 03-18-2016, 12:54 PM   #1
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Regarding Wondercon

Hi, Jerry.If you're reading this, may I make a suggestion, regarding Wondercon.As I assume the 1/3 Reptile will be on display, would it be possible to also have the 1/3 Scorpion and Sub Zero statues on display, so Reptile would be in the middle, Scorpion on his right, and Sub Zero on his left?As they're quite large, I would imagine it wouldn't be possible, as you'll have other statues on display, but having all 3 1/3 ninjas on display together would be EPIC!!!!Just a thought.Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 02:03 PM   #2
strife87
Spider-Ham

This quote may apply here too, as I'd bet the protos are in China, reptile would be bigger looking than the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Prototypes are 5-7% bigger than production so we never show those together. If we showed Akuma he would look too small.

So no Akuma
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:19 AM   #3
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.If you're reading this, may I make a suggestion, regarding Wondercon.As I assume the 1/3 Reptile will be on display, would it be possible to also have the 1/3 Scorpion and Sub Zero statues on display, so Reptile would be in the middle, Scorpion on his right, and Sub Zero on his left?As they're quite large, I would imagine it wouldn't be possible, as you'll have other statues on display, but having all 3 1/3 ninjas on display together would be EPIC!!!!Just a thought.Cheers!
The first time you will see all three of these together is in photos of someones collection!
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 11:16 AM   #4
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyester View Post
The first time you will see all three of these together is in photos of someones collection!
Touche, fellow statue forum member, touché
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote