Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-31-2020, 02:05 AM   #61
dao2
Cyclops

I don't really mind waiting tbh, but after sorrow I am probably done with Bathos. My trio is plenty for me. I really hope they nail that texture on her helmet fin :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 03:15 AM   #62
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I don't really mind waiting tbh, but after sorrow I am probably done with Bathos. My trio is plenty for me. I really hope they nail that texture on her helmet fin :|
Sorrow has taken what seems like 3+ years.
I completed paying off a payment plan about 1 year ago.
From what i could tell, the only reason for taking so long is the piece being pushed back. Sorrow has still failed to sell out, and they are only making a small amount of pieces (something like 300).

The fact they are printing shipping boxes gives me hope of the piece shipping in August
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 12:18 PM   #63
dao2
Cyclops

Wow that's longer then I remember

Yeah smaller run stuff does often get pushed back, a lot.
Old 07-31-2020, 02:16 PM   #64
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Wow that's longer then I remember

Yeah smaller run stuff does often get pushed back, a lot.
It is about time there was was a rule change in the industry.
If a company books a space for a piece to be made, they should get the work done. Not bow down to the might of Sideshow ext just because they offer large runs on pieces year in year out.
We all know that will never happen.
Old 08-18-2020, 04:26 PM   #65
ukshaun
Hercules

I am so fed-up of waiting for this piece, i have considered asking for a full refund including the somewhat high deposit.
What are my rights with regards to the deposit?
Old 08-18-2020, 06:52 PM   #66
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I am so fed-up of waiting for this piece, i have considered asking for a full refund including the somewhat high deposit.
Legally in the US you should be eligible for one but good luck getting one based off of that, and they aren't a US company :P If you got it off the HMO direct their page doesn't have an end date like that where it says you can get refunded. You can put in a ticket and ask though, see what they say, and then go harder if they refuse.
Old 08-19-2020, 01:48 AM   #67
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
If you ordered from hmo direct that far back there is no way to get back a refund placed on a credit card so it can be considered gone. But if you preordered from a retailer like bbts then its easy to get a refund in the form of store credit so you at least get your money back for something else
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 02:51 AM   #68
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
If you ordered from hmo direct that far back there is no way to get back a refund placed on a credit card so it can be considered gone. But if you preordered from a retailer like bbts then its easy to get a refund in the form of store credit so you at least get your money back for something else
I pre_ordered direct.

Quote:
Legally in the US you should be eligible for one but good luck getting one based off of that, and they aren't a US company :P If you got it off the HMO direct their page doesn't have an end date like that where it says you can get refunded. You can put in a ticket and ask though, see what they say, and then go harder if they refuse.
I pre_ordered direct.

I have emailed HMO if only see what their view is.
Otherwise, i guess i will stick with the order. Sorrow should ship before the end of the year. Waiting 3 years for a piece, takes the shine of things.

Update: I just checked my email: HMO replied:

We’re truly sorry for the delay, due to the coronavirus pandemic it has affected the production. If it’s possible to wait for a little while, as Sorrow expecting to be complete by end of August/September?

For your information, in terms of cancellation, if your order cancelled after 14 days period, deposit payment will not be refund. You may refer to Return & Exchange from our website for more information: hand-made-object.com .
Old 09-24-2020, 10:12 AM   #69
ukshaun
Hercules

The latest update:

'Hi guys. Sorrow is now the focus of our team since the delivery of Mai is complete.
Firing on all cylinders and we should be able to ship her out this year.
Thank you for you continued support and patience, we will not take it for granted.'
- Hand Made Object Collectibles - H.M.O

It's something. Really, Sorrow should have shipped before Mai and that Warcraft piece.
The delay suits me, as i have an XM Studios piece shipping soon, and a Sideshow PF shipping soon (maybe).
Old 09-24-2020, 01:29 PM   #70
dao2
Cyclops

WARCRAFT PIECE?!?!

Warhammer, which is basically the daddy of Warcraft and Starcraft.