Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 09-23-2008, 03:23 PM   #11
chad mcneely
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Nice! I didn't know a picture existed! All I got was a bit in Toyfare that came in today that said they couldn't put a pic in till they got it painted. Thanks Madtitan! Looks good, and the size is alright. At least it might not be super pricey..but if it looks good enough then it will be well worth whatever they sell it for.
And yes..a light up gauntlet statue of Thanos would make it into my case rather quickly.
Sorry for not posting a pic again..but when ya don't know something exists it makes it difficult..lol
Good to talk to Thanos fans around the block
Getting in my bowen death next week..she will accent the bowen big guy nicely
Chad

Oh and some of the other picks were death of phoenix, kravens last hunt, secret wars, comming of galactus and the others mentioned above..seems like there was something else as well...hmm

Last edited by chad mcneely; 09-23-2008 at 03:25 PM. Reason: forgot something
chad mcneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #12
HoldyourfireAl
Kindly Asked To Leave

Great pics!
HoldyourfireAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 04:30 PM   #13
TheMadTitan
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad mcneely View Post
Nice! I didn't know a picture existed! All I got was a bit in Toyfare that came in today that said they couldn't put a pic in till they got it painted. Thanks Madtitan! Looks good, and the size is alright. At least it might not be super pricey..but if it looks good enough then it will be well worth whatever they sell it for.
And yes..a light up gauntlet statue of Thanos would make it into my case rather quickly.
Sorry for not posting a pic again..but when ya don't know something exists it makes it difficult..lol
Chad

Oh and some of the other picks were death of phoenix, kravens last hunt, secret wars, comming of galactus and the others mentioned above..seems like there was something else as well...hmm
gonk told me that the Infinity Gauntlet Theater set will have light up feature! But again, I prefer the Thanos Fine Art statue
TheMadTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 04:36 PM   #14
Jameshowlett
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad mcneely View Post
Chad

Yeah I'm getting pretty excited by the things I'm hearing and seeing from Koto. By the time their license is up lite-up busts and statues that used to be rare will be easily affordable.
And yes I'd love a light up Thanos.
Jameshowlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #15
Ink
My Better Is Better Than Your Better

it looks alittle busy
Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 05:52 PM   #16
chad mcneely
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

laughs. it does look busy but I thkn the point of it being the panoramic theatric thing is that it is kinda like a movie poster if it got a movie. I am fine with it though. And light up to it sounds great. Would love the gems lit and maybe his eyes. Iron mans to..eh light it all up..lol Just glad Koto picked up thigns and are making them glow.
Anyone know when this is due out??
chad mcneely is offline   Reply With Quote