Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-04-2017, 09:43 PM   #71
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
LOL!
I am sorry for the obnoxious banner guys since I really do not mean to upset or irritate anyone.
But it's true that I am a big fan of The Juggernaut and I like to share how much I like the unstoppable force of nature.
Ever since I first read about him in a comic book he has been my absolute number 1 and I think he really one of the coolest characters Marvel ever came up with. Just think of it: a behemoth with titanic strength who is near unstoppable once he starts moving. A demi-God so powerful that the X-Men fear him and the damage that he can cause. A man who originally hated his step-brother Charles Xavier so much that destroying Charles Xavier and his band of mutant students, became his primary goal in life.
A behemoth so cool that he that he became immortal on the silver screen when he belittled brave Kitty Pryde after he spoke these already unforgettable words to her:

"Don't you know who I am? I am The Juggernaut, b!tch!"

Many people see Juggernaut as a rather dumb powerhouse, a simple brute. I think however that Juggernaut is much more than that. There is more to Cain Marko and The Juggernaut than one might see at first sight. The character has so much potential and I hope the powers that be at Marvel will start exploring this gold mine anytime soon.

Anyhow, that's why I like The Juggernaut and why he is my absolute favourite character!
So please bear with me guys; I am just a big fan of the big man!

Rainer

it will no
That's awesome! Wish i had it down to this one is my absolute favorite. Well its pretty much Bobba Fett but my collection doesn't reflect it heh.
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 01:25 AM   #72
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Finally received Arhian CoH this evening (post office issue, not ARH's fault). Hope you get the one you ordered dao2, as she's well worth the wait. Fun piece.

Should be noted, ARH has a new dedicated CS rep. Very friendly and thorough with following up on my shipping inquiry, not that Spencer was any less helpful.
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:01 AM   #73
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadekite22 View Post
Finally received Arhian CoH this evening (post office issue, not ARH's fault). Hope you get the one you ordered dao2, as she's well worth the wait. Fun piece.

Should be noted, ARH has a new dedicated CS rep. Very friendly and thorough with following up on my shipping inquiry, not that Spencer was any less helpful.
Thanks!s I also got an email from the new CS guy as well. He said he's checking on the stock status to see if they have Arhians left. If not guess I'll just return, not interested in achilles at all.

edit: It seems they'll be sending me an Arhian \o/ And also they offered some additional generous compensation but I said it wasn't necessary (but they insisted).
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 06:52 PM   #74
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

I say ARH keeps 40% discount sales on everything new and old until 2018! who is with me?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:58 PM   #75
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
I say ARH keeps 40% discount sales on everything new and old until 2018! who is with me?
MEEEEEE!!!!!
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote