Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-22-2022, 06:35 PM   #4261
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
So the last new Court PF was Stryfe Oathbreaker, that was announced January 2021, so 18months ago.

While that sucks for Court collectors it isn't really that long. I'd say if you see nothing at Spook then really start to worry.
Your right, but he was included in the reveals during CC 2020, they then said he wasnt quite ready to reveal, Ellianastis was the last premium format to be shown at the Con 2019, I'm the biggest complainer about this line, I know it's not for everyone, but I love it, if Tom would just give us a 2 minute interview and say hey be patient, I'd be happy with it, it's just the uncertainty of it that drives me crazy, Tom used to have a Facebook, but it's gone and I'm not sure if that Anna Van Slee still works with them either anymore?
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 01:04 AM   #4262
Lonewolf65
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
Me neither lonewolf, really thought about buying Shieve at 15% off, if they had shown something new I was definitely gonna buy Shieve, right now its 50/50
15% off and free US shipping, not a bad deal, if you're in the us.
Looking through the list of available CotD stuff now is just really disappointing, miniatures, weird dolls and game bits, some decent figures but not enough for an ongoing line.
Lonewolf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 01:06 AM   #4263
Lonewolf65
Luke Cage

Quote:
So the last new Court PF was Stryfe Oathbreaker, that was announced January 2021, so 18months ago.

While that sucks for Court collectors it isn't really that long. I'd say if you see nothing at Spook then really start to worry.
You might get another apple...
Lonewolf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 02:13 AM   #4264
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
Your right, but he was included in the reveals during CC 2020, they then said he wasnt quite ready to reveal, Ellianastis was the last premium format to be shown at the Con 2019, I'm the biggest complainer about this line, I know it's not for everyone, but I love it, if Tom would just give us a 2 minute interview and say hey be patient, I'd be happy with it, it's just the uncertainty of it that drives me crazy, Tom used to have a Facebook, but it's gone and I'm not sure if that Anna Van Slee still works with them either anymore?
Oh at this point you have every right. It's not even just Tom, but anyone from sideshow should address that there is very little movement from Court of the Dead. What 4 years ago was a seemingly lively and well curated IP is sort of stagnant. That usually only happens with an IP if they are out of ideas or moving towards a relaunch of some sort.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 08:01 AM   #4265
Atlantisatdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf65 View Post
15% off and free US shipping, not a bad deal, if you're in the us.
Looking through the list of available CotD stuff now is just really disappointing, miniatures, weird dolls and game bits, some decent figures but not enough for an ongoing line.
Yeah it is disappointing
Old 07-23-2022, 08:06 AM   #4266
Atlantisatdawn

Quote:
Oh at this point you have every right. It's not even just Tom, but anyone from sideshow should address that there is very little movement from Court of the Dead. What 4 years ago was a seemingly lively and well curated IP is sort of stagnant. That usually only happens with an IP if they are out of ideas or moving towards a relaunch of some sort.
I sure hope it's a relaunch thing soon, it just worries me because I've saw several people on this forum and on other places say they sold off their collections because of nothing new, somebody at sideshow should say something, I wonder if Tom was at SDCC? I would love if somebody ask him about it