Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 09-07-2021, 09:25 PM   #51
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I just hope she turns out well. This will be my first piece from them, but they seem to have a very strong trackrecord. I remember when they first started releasing their Romance of the Three Kingdoms statues. People were really happy with those.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 09:26 PM   #52
zzz
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I just hope she turns out well. This will be my first piece from them, but they seem to have a very strong trackrecord. I remember when they first started releasing their Romance of the Three Kingdoms statues. People were really happy with those.
The most recent photos I added earlier are ones from a production unit. Hopefully it gives you some idea of what to expect.
zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 03:56 PM   #53
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

https://youtu.be/Ih-uI8-cnOM

She was quietly delayed at least from Sideshow, which is strange since it seems like she's ready to go
Old 10-08-2021, 04:00 PM   #54
zzz
The Herculoids

Quote:
https://youtu.be/Ih-uI8-cnOM

She was quietly delayed at least from Sideshow, which is strange since it seems like she's ready to go
That official unboxing video was posted around 2 weeks ago on Infinity's social media in mainland China, and was already shipping in mainland China prior to that. Not sure why they delayed posting it on YouTube and Facebook, as it was the same video lol.

I think for Sideshow they may be getting a later batch or the statues are out at sea/stuck waiting to dock. As it usually takes a month for ocean freight. But the time range they set matches what Spec has listed (February).
Old 10-24-2021, 11:43 AM   #55
biomanz
Doh!

I just got the statue and it looks fantastic! Box got bruised by UPS and only 1 semi-clear piece was broken but not too obvious.

One caveat is when removing the body/legs from the cloud base, be extremely careful pulling it out. I didn't assemble the head first and had to pull it out, and the front foot scraped against the base and took out some paint Had to cover up the blemishes. Wrap thick plastic around the food to be safe.

biomanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 03:07 PM   #56
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Looks like she turned out really nice! Sideshow send me the delay message so it's looking like she won't be here until potentially March
Old 11-16-2021, 06:58 PM   #57
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Just got word from Sideshow that they are receiving her and expecting to ship her out December. That's quite the sudden change from the previous estimate of March. Hopefully I'll get her prior to Christmas.
Old 11-20-2021, 04:40 AM   #58
schachi08
The Avengers

Yay!

schachi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 05:54 AM   #59
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Same. Very excited for her. I hope Pure Arts makes their Kai'sa available for Westerners to buy. I would love to display them together.
Old 11-20-2021, 07:44 AM   #60
zzz
The Herculoids

Quote:
Same. Very excited for her. I hope Pure Arts makes their Kai'sa available for Westerners to buy. I would love to display them together.
For PureArts Kai?Sa, it will be made available overseas. They teased it on Facebook and I asked them about it to confirm.