Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 08-26-2021, 06:09 PM   #201
TheBishop
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakyguy666 View Post
So I guess those trying to put LED spotlights on their Busts are out of luck????
I’m referring to standard house lighting ( example is an open lamp bulb close to the silicone ) in extreme close contact - standard house bulbs are much different then the bulbs used in statue lighting that is designed specifically for that purpose. Also LED and similar lighting doesn’t project heat like your average house bulb.

Common sense is to be used if you decide to create your own statue lighting but I doubt the average person is intending to put a bulb so close to their silicone that it would damage it but hey you never know.
TheBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 07:08 PM   #202
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakyguy666 View Post
So I guess those trying to put LED spotlights on their Busts are out of luck????
I don't think you have to worry about that. I have 2 mini LED spotlights pointed at my Queen Studios Thanos bust and they don't really produce any heat.
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 06:09 AM   #203
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Studios Collectibles
LICENSE UPDATE
Bobshelll News for collectors based in the USA! Queen Studios is proud to announce that our next Marvel collectible will be available in the USA some time next week.
This is our first collectible that can be released in the USA and we're extremely excited about making our US debut!

F.A.Q.

Q: Where can I buy it in the USA?
A: We're extremely proud and honored to be working with the team behind Elite Creature Collectibles. ECC have been in the business a long time, and they're experienced in delivering high-end limited edition collectibles to collectors all around the U.S. Collectors can buy from their online store Cinemaquette.com

Q: Can I buy directly from Queen Studios?
A: Yes, we will have limited stocks on our website for you to buy direct froom Queen Studios.

Q: What's the difference between ordering from Queen Studios or Cinemaquette?
A: At the moment, the difference is only preference. Cinemaquette will support deliveries to the USA and their customers will get their collectibles delivered at the same time as customers from the QS store. No matter who you buy from, you will get the same benefits and future rewards. ECC are our partners so we will split the available stock 50/50.

Q: Will QS have a rewards system for US customers?
A: We're currently looking at a rewards program for all Queen Studios collectors. No matter when you bought from us, we will calculate your rewards for future benefits

Q: What will the first collectible be and can we expect more?
A: We can't say right now, but it will be dropping sometime next week, and we'll be scheduling follow ups very soon!
Let us know your thoughts as always!
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 07:24 AM   #204
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
QUEEN STUDIOS REWARDS SYSTEM:
Great Benefits for Queen Studios Collectors! Last time when we officially announced the US license, we also mentioned the Rewards System.

Now we're glad to announce that any collectors who pre-order the new Iron Spider-Man bust or any of our previous collectibles from the Queen Studios store or our licensed partners will gain corresponding rewards!

F.A.Q
Q: When will the QS Rewards System take effect?
A: At the moment, we are improving the Rewards System, but it will be started soon and any points will be backdated.

Q: What is the QS Rewards System?
A: It's a system that we will give corresponding points to collectors who bought our collectibles.

Q: What can be done with redeemable points?
A: Our Rewards System has different levels. The higher the points the higher the level, and the more rights and rewards you will receive.

Q: If I bought a QS collectible before, can I still earn points?
A: Yep, the delay in launching the system is because we're trying to find a way to reward everyone who supports our studio, no matter if you're a veteran or a new collector.

Q: Are the benefits of purchasing from an agent the same as those of purchasing directly from QS?
A: Yep, of course. No matter who you buy from, our website or from our authorized partners, you will gain corresponding points and rewards.

Have Your Say!

We're currently making a list of awesome member benefits. if you have some ideas, please share them in the comments. No idea is too big or small* (as long as it is legal)
Old 09-17-2021, 08:40 AM   #205
TheBishop
Justice League

I am happy to hear the news of the updated rewards system - its my hope the value of the actual points system surpasses that of the others that are out there so I can afford to get more bust and statues!
TheBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:56 AM   #206
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Attention DC fans!

Join the immersive global fan experience - #DCFanDome on October 16, 10 AM PT!

Many of you asked what Queen Studios will reveal at the DC FanDome event. Now we're happy to announce we will reveal part of our DC Plan on October 17, 12 AM (GMT) before #DCFanDome starts, Set your alarms now!
Old 10-15-2021, 10:59 AM   #207
nearmint
Phoenix

Cavill Superman?
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:12 AM   #208
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Steppenwolf 1/4 and Batfleck 1/4!!
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:15 AM   #209
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Well so far I have about half of those DC pieces revealed either in hand or on order. But I think I’ll probably be slowing down on DC pieces to concentrate only on the MCU ones.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:29 AM   #210
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Cavill Superman?
THIS.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote