Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 08-15-2021, 09:07 PM   #11
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iacon13 View Post
Don’t quote me but I thought they also distributed to the UK? I thought there was a link to switch it over. You may want to check on the website or email or phone and ask them.
I have ordered one and am very happy!!!!
They have said they are limited but with no number I think it’s limited until they think they can’t sell anymore?
Not sure. In the end everything is limited if it has a production run cap.
How long do you guys think the servo motors will run for?

If any of the motors stop working and it can no longer transform that’s gonna suck big time. I read something yesterday dude supposedly dropped his and the hip stopped working. I’d freak out.

Here’s some info from Robosen’s site:

What is the warranty?

Limited 1 year warranty. We are looking into offering a 3 years extended warranty on top of the 1 year standard limited warranty for an additional fee. We only cover 1 way shipping during warranty period. Customers are responble for paying for return shipment charges. After warranty period, customers are responsible for shipment charges to and from service centers.

Is the battery replaceable?

The battery can be replaced but will require taking apart or removing parts to gain access to battery. It is a rechargeable lithium ion battery. You can recharge the battery with the included DC Power Adapter for US Power Outlet. We are looking into providing a replaceable battery for the user to replace with instructions as suggested by our community followers.

Can I buy replacement parts?

Spare parts and a battery will be kept in supply for 10 years.

Can I purchase parts to repair the robots myself?

Customer may have the option to purchase parts to repair the product after the warranty period. Any modifications or repairs done during warranty period may void the product warranty.

Where can I send my robot for service and repair?

Return Centers are in the US. If RMA is not list or available in the listed territory, you may need to pay for shipment charges during product warranty period.

Will the battery die if I don't keep it charged?

There is a built-in battery protection where the robot will shut down to reserve battery and that will keep the battery from completely draining.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 09:47 PM   #12
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post

If any of the motors stop working and it can no longer transform that’s gonna suck big time. I read something yesterday dude supposedly dropped his and the hip stopped working. I’d freak out.

What is the warranty?

Limited 1 year warranty. We are looking into offering a 3 years extended warranty on top of the 1 year standard limited warranty for an additional fee. We only cover 1 way shipping during warranty period. Customers are responble for paying for return shipment charges. After warranty period, customers are responsible for shipment charges to and from service centers.

The battery can be replaced but will require taking apart or removing parts to gain access to battery. It is a rechargeable lithium ion battery. You can recharge the battery with the included DC Power Adapter for US Power Outlet. We are looking into providing a replaceable battery for the user to replace with instructions as suggested by our community followers.

Customer may have the option to purchase parts to repair the product after the warranty period. Any modifications or repairs done during warranty period may void the product warranty.

Return Centers are in the US. If RMA is not list or available in the listed territory, you may need to pay for shipment charges during product warranty period.

There is a built-in battery protection where the robot will shut down to reserve battery and that will keep the battery from completely draining.
Definitely some food for thought. Thanks for posting this because I doubt I'd ever have checked out that info.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 11:50 PM   #13
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post

What is the warranty?

my easy solution to all these problems is to keep it MISB and or send it in to AFA for grading....
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 01:06 AM   #14
thecollector80

got my invoice....since when did this happen...4 different sales taxes in CA now? or is this just a breakdown?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210821_213621.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	142236  
Old 08-22-2021, 09:25 AM   #15
SDguy

7.75% is normal here, so it's just a breakdown. Weird though, I've never seen it shown like that before.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 03:32 PM   #16
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
7.75% is normal here, so it's just a breakdown. Weird though, I've never seen it shown like that before.
yep...thats what i figured....just a very weird way of breakingbdown an invoice....first time i seen that way
Old 08-22-2021, 05:59 PM   #17
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Got my order in back in April when they originally went on sale at Hasbro Pulse. Can't wait to see it in person.
Old 09-04-2021, 01:15 PM   #18
thecollector80

sold out again at hasbro pulse shop....before i saw this back on PO at the pulse shop....on ebay scalpers had this listed for twice retail....said to myself no way they will not reissue this....yep....they reissued it but for a later release date and i am ok with that if i save half off on second market...i bet this reissue will also not be the last...