Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-14-2021, 06:58 PM   #1
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

SHK - Cloud On Daytona 1:4

The only thing I care about is finishin' this job before security and the Roboguards come.

Cloud On Daytona 1:4 134/388 - SHK Studio

What a monster! It weights a ton and came with no instruction but thankfully there was an assembly video on Youtube so that helped. I had to disassemble it just to be able to carry it the stairs.
All that said, once it's put together it is a great piece. It had very good presence, the bike is awesome. Cloud is very well done, the texture on the clothes is nice, the Buster Sword is very nice as well with clear plastic used for the materia unlike the PPS Cloud which has them painted on.
Overall a very well put together statue that should go nicely with my PPS Tifa and my Sephiroth PO.

Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 07:56 PM   #2
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

i saw that too, pretty much like the first class or collector edtion detona but bigger. But isn't this non licensed statue. Beside that yeah the statue does look great. wish Square Enix would license more than that god awful company like play art and bring art.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 03:25 AM   #3
zzz
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
i saw that too, pretty much like the first class or collector edtion detona but bigger. But isn't this non licensed statue. Beside that yeah the statue does look great. wish Square Enix would license more than that god awful company like play art and bring art.
Yea this is unlicensed. I am personally hoping some studio like Prime 1 picks up the license, like what they have already done with Nier Automata. Though I expect it to be pricy if not more than Nier Automata’s license.
zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 10:24 AM   #4
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
Yea this is unlicensed. I am personally hoping some studio like Prime 1 picks up the license, like what they have already done with Nier Automata. Though I expect it to be pricy if not more than Nier Automata’s license.
i think i read some where that prime one does have a Final Fantasy Remake license. i just want a good Tifa Statue from prime 1
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 11:41 PM   #5
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
i think i read some where that prime one does have a Final Fantasy Remake license. i just want a god Tifa Statue from prime 1
A Prime1 Tifa would definitely be interesting!
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote