Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #311
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
We never got around to playing one another. I'll be looking forward to meeting you in the ring!
We'll have to set a "date"...I'm rarely on the PS3.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:30 PM   #312
blue_rogue
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Playing God of Way III and I've made it to the part that the E3 demo is based on. Having a blast so far
blue_rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:23 AM   #313
stormshadow75x
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

GOW 3

the visuals are amazing. Very fun game so far...
stormshadow75x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:04 AM   #314
abarron
Batman

Back onto Burnout Paradise
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:32 PM   #315
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Anyone pick up RE 5, ever?

I'm tempted to.. the game looks gorgeous; most of my "Friends List" is probably long past playing it, if they ever did.. so I'm curious if single-player is worth it at all, since you can only play it multi over Xbox Live?

I might just buy GoW 2, which I'm assuming is as awesome as the first GoW? Plus... that way my wife can play with me, as she enjoys hunkerin' down and playin' from time to time. GoW 2 you can play multi- from the same console, right? I forget.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:49 PM   #316
Sledge Hammer!
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Haven't had the spare sheckels to buy any new games in a while, so I've been going back over some of my older ones that I haven't completed, as well as some favourites that I have. I'm just about to go back to Modern Warefare to see if I can clock the game on veteran...
Sledge Hammer! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:09 PM   #317
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post

I'm tempted to.. the game looks gorgeous; most of my "Friends List" is probably long past playing it, if they ever did.. so I'm curious if single-player is worth it at all, since you can only play it multi over Xbox Live?

I might just buy GoW 2, which I'm assuming is as awesome as the first GoW? Plus... that way my wife can play with me, as she enjoys hunkerin' down and playin' from time to time. GoW 2 you can play multi- from the same console, right? I forget.
I just finished RE5 a few months back and thoroughly enjoyed it. Never tried the multi-player but the single player is a blast. Graphics, gameplay and the mechanics involving having both characters under your control are all top-notch. The one knock for me would be the setting and locales. I like the creepy, haunted house, Gothic feel of the past entries much better. Hopefully RE6 is a return to form in that regard. So yeah play it. You won't be disappointed.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:11 AM   #318
Davidian
Omega Flight

God Of War 3 Ultimate Edition baby!
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:04 AM   #319
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post

It's a great game.

And you don't need to play multiplayer online...Vicki and I played through the campaign multiplay with two controls, although we havent tried to play versus mode yet.

Single player is very fun, there's lots of great levels and bosses, and the cinematic scenes are as sumptuous as the game itself.

Gears 2 is at least as good as Gears 1, the story takes some weird turns, but there are some amazing levels.

And not only can you play vs multiplayer on one XBOX you can play HOARDE, which is VERY fun. Hoarde is two or more players defeating wave after wave of Locust scum. 1st wave will be wretches, 10th wave will be blood mounts, and the difficulty rises every ten levels. It's a really fun game. AND you can play two on one XBOX too! We're still playing it because it's so good.
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 01:13 PM   #320
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

about 15 hours through final fantasy 13. Its awesome
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote