Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Old 11-10-2014, 09:17 AM   #801
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Couple of friends asked me to make a video review of this awesome piece on my youtube channel. I filmed it a couple of months ago but because of my busy schedule I was unable to edit it. Finally I did, and I upload it to youtube last night. I hope you like it.

Bowen Action Thor Review

Bowen Action Thor Review

You can also find hundreds of pictures with display ideas of this piece at my photobucket page. The link is down below. Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to my channel. Thanks for watching!
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:39 PM   #802
KevinK
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Great review JP! I'm a fan of all your reviews. I recently came about the Thor strike down pose and am pleasantly surprised by how much I like it. I ordered a Koto Hulk from an online retailer but mistakenly received the Bowen Thor instead. I contacted the them and they gave me the option to keep it (as it was listed as a bit more expensive than hulk) or to return it, with shipping reimbursed. In the end, I decided to keep it since I wanted to avoid the hassle of shipping, plus I still needed a Thor in my collection. It's not my favorite Thor but I found myself liking it a lot more than I thought I would've after opening it.
Are you planning to do your showdown comparison review in the near future?
KevinK is offline   Reply With Quote