Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-12-2015, 12:33 AM   #31
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
No no no noooooooooooo! This is my favourite Goblin moment of all time! Argh! I need to buy this now. Ah crap! How do I get this? I'm in canada! Someone help me!
pm me bro.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:35 AM   #32
SONICobra
Batman

I prefer this costume look to the orc look ss has going from what we have seen, still not a character that I would spend buco bucks on. excited to see what they come up with none the less
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 06:25 AM   #33
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
This piece is not meant to be across from anyone. The Goblins massacre of his own caged angels stands alone.
That might be why this is based on that artwork and not a direct exact pose for pose translation, so it can still work with Spidey and other statues.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:13 AM   #34
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
I prefer this costume look to the orc look ss has going from what we have seen..
Yep same here, the SS one so far reminds me of a mischievous goblin from a fantasy fairytale film instead of the psycho Green Goblin from the comics, I also prefer the armor lines on the XM version instead of the textured, warty skin on the SS one.

The thing is though the Sideshow version will be half the price and a lot easier to get than the XM.

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:55 AM   #35
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

I very much like both. The XM piece is more of the Goblin we know however I do like the nod to the original goblin who had no armour. He used to be exposed like spidey and everyone else.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 09:03 AM   #36
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Nice read I liked it you make that up right now or that from comic? Either way I dug it!!

This thing looks awesome though and looking at boba Fett Fire and mysterio smoke trails I feel the goblin effect will be amazing!!

Sarah
Thanks. This is what happened in the Caged Angels trade.

His best line was "aaaagh. Im so glad I never washed this particular costume. Smells like death blondes and victory". So iconic.

The Goblin is by far my favourite character and this massacre, to me, is his best moment. I have read this trade countless times along with the original Arkham and Killing Joke.

I miss those thunderbolts and dark avengers. The end of the Seige series ruined everything for me!
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 11:23 AM   #37
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Yep same here, the SS one so far reminds me of a mischievous goblin from a fantasy fairytale film instead of the psycho Green Goblin from the comics, I also prefer the armor lines on the XM version instead of the textured, warty skin on the SS one.

The thing is though the Sideshow version will be half the price and a lot easier to get than the XM.

Actually it will cost over $500 after shipping and taxes. If you live in the approved territories and buy XM GG there, it will cost about $100 more max maybe.

The SS price factor is running out of steam real fast. The price increase for them hasn't stopped btw. You will see further increases in price soon. I wouldn't be surprised to see Green Goblin come in at a good $549 or higher.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 11:45 AM   #38
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Actually it will cost over $500 after shipping and taxes. If you live in the approved territories and buy XM GG there, it will cost about $100 more max maybe.

The SS price factor is running out of steam real fast. The price increase for them hasn't stopped btw. You will see further increases in price soon. I wouldn't be surprised to see Green Goblin come in at a good $549 or higher.
I can see the SS PF going towards 599.99 soon with the fast price hikes on a PF.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:07 PM   #39
marker2037
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
pm me bro.
marker2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:37 PM   #40
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I hope with the rise of prices for the 1/4th scale size stuff that we see a resurgence of 1/6th as well.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote