Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-28-2019, 02:44 PM   #41
JemBoyKen
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
If I remember correctly, Chad said he changed his mind in one of his video. EX won’t include belt with alternate emblem.
Changed his mind?!?! WHAT??
C’mon...I ordered because of that new belt.
JemBoyKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 07:19 PM   #42
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
it won’t?
I thought that he decided to do a different belt with the different app logo in the middle
I must’ve missed that part of the video
Quote:
Originally Posted by JemBoyKen View Post
I remember hearing him apologize about it. Try searching the videos. It was the video that was showcasing Batgirl. It was only briefly talked about so I think it would be very easy to miss. The alternate emblem was deciding factor of whether I buy the EX or not so I remember paying special attention to any mention of it during the video.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 08:39 PM   #43
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I would’ve liked to have seen the original belt on Batgirl however the statue was advertised with a round Bat emblem instead of just the bat emblem as the belt buckle so I knew what I was getting when I ordered it so I’m not really thinking that this is that big of an issue. Thinking about it this is actually a very minor issue

I look at it like the statue was advertised one way Chad said they would change it but then for some reason that we don’t know it wasn’t able to be done so it’s still being produced as originally advertised. And it is actually the Batgirl from whenever I first started buying comics and it does look like the picture on the Batman Family letter page so I’m very happy
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 10:36 PM   #44
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
If I remember correctly, Chad said he changed his mind in one of his video. EX won’t include belt with alternate emblem.
Quote:
it won’t?
I thought that he decided to do a different belt with the different app logo in the middle
I must’ve missed that part of the video
Quote:
Originally Posted by JemBoyKen View Post

Wait a minute...is this another one?

Is this another one of Chad’s U-turns?

Hahhahahhahhahahahhahaha this is getting better every single day

Hahhahahahahbahahahahah
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 11:08 PM   #45
mmk123

I don’t look at this is being a U-turn

The statue that is advertised is the one we’re getting
it was in a video after the statue was advertised that the belt buckle would switch up but apparently in a later video after that he said he wouldn’t be switching the belt buckle. I don’t know what video he said that in I must’ve missed it

However we’re still getting the statue with two hands and two different belts which to me is fine

For whatever reason the other belt buckle could not be done and that’s OK. I feel that is a very minor minor detail in the aspect of the whole statue which looks phenomenal
Old 09-28-2019, 11:39 PM   #46
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
I don’t look at this is being a U-turn

The statue that is advertised is the one we’re getting
it was in a video after the statue was advertised that the belt buckle would switch up but apparently in a later video after that he said he wouldn’t be switching the belt buckle. I don’t know what video he said that in I must’ve missed it

However we’re still getting the statue with two hands and two different belts which to me is fine

For whatever reason the other belt buckle could not be done and that’s OK. I feel that is a very minor minor detail in the aspect of the whole statue which looks phenomenal
Whatever ... it’s another example where something was advertised, something changed with little or no effort to inform customers.

And the excuse is, it was said in one of his weekly videos...it’s getting CRAZY.

Dude, if we made a LIST of every situation like this it would be a LENGTHLY list in a short time frame.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:49 PM   #47
mmk123

Well he talked about it in the video and then he said in a later video that it wasn’t able to be done

I don’t know why this is such a big issue I fully understand the Batman numbering issue but this not so much

I also think about how many times does XM do these characters in a costume that somewhat resembles an even side show for a little bit does costumes that might be slightly different than what characters are normally seen in. I don’t read a lot of those threads but do people make as big of an issue out of that is this?

I just really don’t get it. We are still getting what was advertised in the original post
Old 09-29-2019, 12:03 AM   #48
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
I just really don’t get it. We are still getting what was advertised in the original post
When I have time I’m gonna make a list of all these little stupid ticky-tack things associated with Tweeterhead’s Super Powers Line.

Some say well this individual situation really isn’t a big deal. Sure a one off, I agree, but dude this is not a one off type of thing. It‘s always something but it’s spun in a way that’s in a good light where Chad meant well.

It’s just getting weird. After you see the list of you still don’t get it at that time, you just aren’t a reasonable person.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:23 AM   #49
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I didn't realize this Master List thread was to trash Chad and Tweeterhead. Anything legitimate gets buried in nonsense and non stop complaining on here now. It seems most postings ends up in an argument or someone who wants everyone to know just how bitter they are. It's amazing to me how negative this forum has become.

I'm sure someone will call me a fanboy and attack me now for posting this.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 12:33 AM   #50
mmk123

No I think you’re absolutely right Jeremy

There definitely are issues as shogun pointed out however I think those issues need to be contained to probably the individual threads about those individual statues

I do admit I have brought stuff up probably in inappropriate threads but this place shouldn’t be about constant bashing